Maruti Swift Dzire / braking complaint
dr shabeer ponnadan
Sub; brake problem for swift dezire vdi - regarding
i’m a proud owner of maruti suzuki ‘swift dezire vdi’. I have bought my car recently from a. m. motors, malappuram, kerala. I was quite satisfied with my new car. I finished 1st service also at the right time.
my happiness didn’t last for a longer period. recently, after 1500km, I had a very bitter experience on the road. when I was traveling in a highway I met with an accident. I was traveling in a speed of 60-70 km/hr. four people were there in the car. the road was clear and empty. there was no problem for the visibility also. but I was not able to stop my car. I had a braking distance of 45 meter or more. it was not just stopping even after applying the brake. car was totally out of control and it just went and smashed with the other vehicle. my car got damaged so badly and lots of psychological trauma for me and for my family too. thanks to the maruti for the damages in my car and trauma to me.
it gave me lots of sleepless night. I was just thinking if it had happened to a small kid or a pedestrian instead of the other vehicle.
I was not able to understand what happened to my new dezire. because its not a simple normal accident which happened because of carelessness. I could see the road and the other vehicle and I was trying to stop the vehicle. I was not alcoholic also. but without stopping, the car went and hit the other vehicle.
I know that there is a loss of control in electronic power steering, but I was not traveling in such a high speed. I shared my experience with my friends and colleagues. it was surprising that I got the same feed back from the other people too. that is they all are complaining of loss of control for maruti dezire sometimes. and they had the same experience also. so I just wanted to inform the maruti authority about the dangerous condition. and I don’t know if I should go ahead with the legal procedures for the company’s product defect. so I kindly request you a proper technical explanation for the same. (I do feel so safe in using my maruti 800 than my new swift dezire, because of this brake defect.)
as a doctor, honestly I want to tell you that its a matter of life, nothing else. so I hope you will do the needful and get me a reply.
dr shabeer ponnadan
More Maruti Swift Dzire Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-