Maruti Swift Dzirefailure of breaks

Sir,
I have a swift dezire car which chessi no. 106898, engine no 1085194and registration no ch 04- 6646. I felt that during driving my breaks fails some times for a moment. I went to the tricity auto jirakpur (punjab) on 30 th may and told my problem of breaks. they check the breaks and told me its all right there is no problem in breaks. after that during driving breaks fails again. and I again went to tricity auto on dated 13/06/2009. they kept the car for 4 days and assured me there is no peoblem in break parts and we have repaired all the parts. yesterday breaks fails again for moment. trcity auto's people are not listening the problem. if due to the failure of breaks any lose of human life maruti udyog/ tricity auto will be responsible for that. you are requested kindly change my car and save me and my family.

Regars,
Rajesh kumar
Mobile no: [protected]

Comments

• Sh
      Jan 15, 2010

Hi Rajesh

I had a similar issue with my Ford Ikon 1.8D and I met with a major accident on highway. Fortunatly we were saved with few minor injuries. After the accident repair Ford service center claimed the breaks were absolutly perfect. I took the test drive at 100kmp/h and put a panic break. The service personal was shocked to see the break failure of the car. They initially said the whole break system need to replaced. Then on careful examing it was noticed the main pipe from booster which would have very high pressure had a cut generated after rubbing to the body. On panic breaking due to the force exterted on pedal the pressure generated is very high and all the pressure leaks out of the pipe with a break failure. On further onvestigation it was indetified as a manufacturing defect and ford has the changed this pipe in all cars during that time frame except for mine and it was missed.

you can reach me on [protected]@gmail.com

• Mu
      Feb 15, 2010
    Maruti Swift dezire - SERVICE (REMOT LOCK )
    MARUTI UDHYOG LTD.
    India

I HAVE MARUTI SWIFT DEZIRE. YESTERDAY I GOT SERVICE (2ND FREE SERVICE) FROM YOUR SIKAR (RAJASTHAN) DEALER M/S JAMMU AUTO. WHEN I GO TO ATKE DELIVERY OF MY CAR> I NOTE THAT MY REMOT LOCK IS NOT WORK. I COMPLAINT TO THE DEALER THEN HE REPIED THAT THE STAFF HAVE GONE SO YOU COME NEXT DAY. I WANT TO REPLY THAT WHEN CAR WAS SERVISED AND AFTER SERVICE THE OK SLIP HAS BEEN ATTECHED TO MY CAR IT MUST BE CHECKED THAT ALL FUNCTION OF THE CAR ARE WORK PROPERLY. I AM LIVE AT DIDWANA AND THE DISTANCE OF THE SERVICE STATION IS 80 K.M.. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO STAY THERE IN A HOTEL OR RETURN BACK ON NEXT DAT.

SO PLEASE INSURE THAT THIS IS NOT A GOOD PRACTICE FOR YOUR BRAND

CA MUKESH KUMAR RUWATIA

[protected]

• Yo
      Nov 11, 2010
    Maruti Swift dezire - Texi Rregistration of car.
    Government sector, Surat Municipal Corporation
    India

Dear Sir,
    I purchased Swift dezire before 15 month. a tthe time of delivery i gave addittional charges of passenger registration (Texi registration). but came to know that this model of your company is restrict for this type of registration. in this regard my delear Kiran motors, surat has mailed to you for give NOC for registration.
    i humbly request you for NOC because i had made contract with Govt. sector (Surat Municipal Corporation, Surat) to give car on hire rate contract.
    So please do needfull urgently in this matter because SMC give me very short time limit.
    Ramchandra Desai. Katargam, Surat, Gujarat.