Maruti Suzuki Limited - Swift VDI / noise in brakes
I have purchased maruti swift - vdi on 14th september 2008 from m/s batra auto company, faridabad code - 5803.
Car registration no - hr 51 ac 7420
Engine no - 1134769
Chasis no - 364531
Model no - rs 413
Insurance policy no - 4595909 from national insurance company valid till 12th sep 09
Under the name of m/s m. L bhansali & co.
1) we are having the problem in front brakes as the brakes are less effective & even noise is coming from front side while pressing the brake pedal even at a slower speed. I have already compaint about this problem to the service centre many times but all the times excuses have been given & still my problem has not been rectified.
2) I have taken the accidental claim in the month of june 2009 for denting & painting at lower left side running fender, the job done was so poor that the paint has swollen up & its chipping from the place even service centre have broken the wheel cover & made paint rough at the roof of my car. Inspite of complaining about the body paint & wheel cover, service centre refused to solve the problem.
3) every time late in delivering the car
You are requested to please look into this matter as it is already very delayed by yours authorised service centre.
More Maruti Suzuki Limited - Swift VDI Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Suzuki - maruti a-star is a complete failure 
- Maruti Suzuki Sx4 Diesel VDI - unattended leakage in the ac blower by your service centre
- Maruti Udyog - delay in delivery of swift dzire car 
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. - vehicle delivery not on time
- Maruti Zen - irresponsible and careless service from sai service station, karingachira, kochi (maruti's authorised service centre) 
- Maruti Swift VDI-ABS - improper service causing permenant damge to car