Maruti Suzuki / extraordinary delay in delivery of sx-4

Dear Mr. Khattar,
I booked a maruti suzuki sx4 zxi(plus) black colour on 31/05/2009 and made full payment on 16/06/2009. I was promissed the delivery of the car within a week but even after 44 days of booking and making full payment maruti company as well as concerned dealer failed to give me a concrete date for delivery leave aside the actual delivery. If this is the state of affairs in then why should one even consider of buying maruti suzuki products. I tried on your customer care no. [protected] but again no satisfactory reply. Now option left with me is to take my money back and go for other cars like Honda City where a better treatment with the customer is expected. But because I have been using Maruti car for more than 10 years, so I want to give you another chance to fulfill your commitment. But be assured that if I do not get the delivery within a week then I will simply take my money back and never think about maruti in future.
Awaiting favourable response and quick acknowledgement
MOB NO.-- [protected]
EMAIL ID-- lalmoti96@yahoo.co.in

A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I'm experiencing the same problem. I booked Ritz 1 month back with assurance of delivery within 15 days. But after 1 month now dealer says it will take 15 days more.
Above all, there are restrictions on other dealer to sell vehicle in other dealers territory.
A  14th of Dec, 2009 by
Dear Sir / Madam,

We are booked on Estilo Vxi ( Colour - Dusky Brown ) in the Name of Mrs. Daisy Varghese throuh Indus Motors on October 2009 and payments are maid on Oct14th 2009. That time they are assured us to deliver the vehicle on Octber itself but still we are not received the vehicle. Regarding the same we are contacted the customer service of Maruthi two times but the responce was not at all satisfied. So here we are requesting to you kindly make necesory steps to deliver the vehicle this month itself or atleast let us know the reason for this delay. Other wise we are thinking to cancel the booking and go for some other vehicle other than Maruthi . Expecting your favourable responce in this regard.
Contact Details
Mrs. Daisy Varghese
Mob : 09447049425
Email : reji_panamkunnil05@yahoo.co.in
N  3rd of Mar, 2010 by
Dear Sir,

I booked Swift VDI with ABS (pearl metellic white )at Apra Auto (P) Ltd. Gurgaon vide Order No. SOBO9002134 dated 19/9/2009. Till date I am not sure when I will get my car. On enquiry, the dealer's representative don't give any satisfactory reply regarding delivery of the vehicle. They say that they dont know when the car willl be delivered to me because the Swift VDI with ABS is not being supplied to them by the manufacturer. I request M/s Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. to look into the matter and arrange supply of SWIFT VDI with ABS for which the booking has been done in September 2009. Expecting for favourable response.

Dheeraj Vashisht