maruti packers & movers / CHEATER

1 India Review updated:

I hve a bad experience abt the Maruti Packers and movers manager Narendra Sharma. He is most cheater and lyer man in ahmedabad. He is never full fill his commitment.

I suggest to custmores never use Maruti packers & movers.

This company is most cheater and costly as compare to others.

Thesy simply take the advantage of new custmor.

Narendra sharma is totaly useful man, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater.

I cant explain the picture of narendra shrama.

Never use Maruti packers and movers. Never, never...

Comments

• Ni
      31st of Jul, 2008

Maruti Packers & Movers is a grear service providing co in india some one gives bed complaind about them. They are very carefull & sencier about their costmer.They never done wrong anyone. this is a very usefull & carefull co.

6th of Apr, 2012

Hello I VIKASH JAIN FROM BANGLORE, SOME TIME BEFORE I SHIFTTIED FROM AHMEDABAD TO BANGLORE BY MARUTI PACKERS & MOVERS, THERE SERVICE WAS LITTEL BIID LATE SO I LONCH THESE ABOVE COMPLAINT IN A ANGREE MOOD ABOUT THAM, NOW I APPOLISED THAT MARUTI PACKERS & MOVERS ARE NOT CHEATER BT THAT WAS MY MISTEKS. I AM ACCEPTED THAT I HAVE NOT LONCH ANY TYPE OF COMPLAINT AGAINST THAM, THAT WAS WORST & MY STUPIDLY ACT. Now i am accepted this things because Mr Narendra Sharma has lunch a police complains against me & file a Court cash for My all stupidity, Cort order me to do this OPPOLIGE LETTER, I am really really sorry for my act & i promise to not do this in future.