Maruti Omni LPG / Poor service of KAPICO-Hyd

1 India

I have given my vehicle Maruti Omni (LPG) for service with KAPICO (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED after an accident near Hyderabad on 15/05/2009 with windshield glass broken and right side body damaged but vehicle in running condition. They delivered the vehicle on 26/06/2009. with Invoice no BR09002020 amount Rs23, 341.00 which includes part no 97128M79700 Plunger Solenoid. When I asked about the delay they said there was a starting trouble and they were trouble shooting it and also delay due to Insurance persons.

After 72 KMs of run I found the vehicle is not starting some times.

Informed them they said it need a general services and they toke the vehicle on 07/08/2009. and delivered on 11/08/2009 after following them many times at many levels with Invoice No BR09002874 dated 08/08/2009 amount Rs 2530.00 and also contains a part no 97515M79700 Solenoid, Idle. When I asked them why the Invoice date is 08/08/2009 and not 11/08/2009 there was no proper answer for it, and when i asked about the part they said earlier they changed only a Part of the spare, now they have changed full set.

After running 10 KM in LPG now the vehicle is stopping suddenly, and I called them on this issue and there was no proper answer from them, and now they are not picking the phone . The number I contacted is [protected].

Now I am not able to run my vehicle in LPG. The problem is there is no trainned persons for serviceing Vehicle.

The dealer
KAPICO (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED,
Workshop: Plot No. 88, CIE Gandhinagar Industrial Area.
Balanagar, Hyderabad-500 037 Ph : 040-[protected], [protected]

Admin.Off: 8-3-166/B to F Erragadda Main Road
Hyderabad -500 018 Ph: [protected], [protected].

R.Senthil Kumar