Maruti / unsatisfied customer & deteriorating customer service

1 India Review updated:

This is a copy of email I sent to Maruti

Re : Unsatisfied customer & deteriorating customer service

This is to inform you that I have got my third service done from Magic Auto, A-93, mayapuri Industrial Area, New Delhi, Invoice no Jc0710742 on 28.09.2007 under the supervision of your supervisor Mr. Lakshaman..

At the time of the service following problems were told and they were accepted by Mr. Laksaman
1. The is take jerks when we put it in first gear and drive in first gear
2. There was a sound from the right axel ( This is the second time problem it exsist at the time of second service also
3. Body sound, and the door sound.
4. Cleaning
5. Break problem
6. All lights checking

Most of the things remained as it is which I will describe you one by one

1. The car still jerks when drive in the 1st gear
2. At the last service the right axel was changed due to the same problem, again the axel has been changed and we have been charged for this service. even though the car is in the guarantee period.
3. The driver seat door is still giving sound
4. The driver seat door has big black impressions of hands and the roof is black with dust it looks as if the car has not been washed.
5. At the time of break there is a choo- Choo noise.
6. The tail light right hand lamps not working

So I want to ask the manager / owners of magic that I have paid 3200 for my service, and had not said no to any of the items which was asked to put in my car by Mr. Lakashman then why the service was not done properly. It looks as if you have to many cars so you cant look for the quality.

I called up Mr. Lakashman at 9 pm on 28th Sep, 30 min after the hand over of car. At that time he didn’t picked up his phone but his friend picked up and told me that he is driving. So I left the massage and ask him to call back. But he never did that then I again I called him on 29th to give him the feedback and told him that all the problems existed as it is as they were at the time of giving the car before service.
He was very rude while talking to me at that time. I am sorry to say that your customer service is deteriorating.

I am very sorry to say that this is a very bad performance and I am not satisfied with your services.

Comments

• Rd
      26th of Nov, 2008

Our group companies having 5 swift, 1 SX4, 2 omini and 2 alto.

My Vehicle number TN 69 L 6790 swift LDI. Sendling service one time. Even single time I have not missed to send the vehicle. Where as from the first service itself complaints same complaints are persits.
    1. Frequent inner side handle are frequently getting broken.
    2. Frequent locking system cable gets cut off.
    3. Most important the head light high beam seems to be dimmer light. Then imagin the lighting about the dimmer. It is informed s0 many times where as it is not rectified by the service provider.

Our Service provider is A.R.A.S & P.V.P.V Tuticorin. Please get the service done chart for this vehicle and how many times the same job is done. Every time it cost money, man and time.
    Some times the handle and the door closing cable gives troubles which leads one person has to watch the car.

Please take care and rectify the above troubles in future

Gandhi

• As
      13th of Mar, 2009

ASHOK S SANAP
    1864 MHB COLONY
    SATPUR NASHIK
    ALTO
    MH15 BD8411

I HAVE STRIKTLY COMPLAINT TO SERVICE ABOUT YOUR SPAIRES DIV. HEADLIGHT OF ALTO TYPE 1 LEFT SIDE NOT GIVEN IN TIME TO ME FROM K B AUTO AT NASHIK YOUR DEALAR
    I TAKE THE QUOTATION ON 22/02/2009 AND ORDER THE PARTS WITH PAYMENT BUT THEY COULD NOT GIVE ME THE LEFT SIDE HEAD LAMP OF ALTO TILL DATE
    THEY ORDER TO PUNE ON 24/02/2009 NOW ONTHE DATE
    13/03/2009 THEY TOLD ME RIGHT SIDE HEAD LAMPRECIVED THE STORES THEY COULD GIVE ME THE ORDERDED PARTS
    YOU TAKE THE ACTATION TO K B AUTO NAHIK AND PANISH THEM IN YOUR' S