Maruti / Baleno / suspension problem

1 India Review updated:

I have owned Maruti Baleno since July 2006. I faced many times suspension problems. But the maruti dealers simply speaking it is normal for all baleno cars.

I need to rectify this suspension problem immediately with any alterations or not.

Wi

Comments

Ba
  12th of Sep, 2008

Baleno suspension problem at the back is not solved. In fact Maruti manager accepted it is a problem with all Balenos and that they have taken this issue with Japanese people. I wonder none of the reviews about Baleno talk about the suspension problem which I think is basically a design fault.

But I need to solve this problem with or without any alteration

Ba
  12th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Maruti Baleno Faced suspension problem at the back is not solved. In fact Maruti manager accepted it is a problem with all Balenos and that they have taken this issue with Japanese people. I wonder none of the reviews about Baleno talk about the suspension problem which I think is basically a design fault

Sa
  8th of Oct, 2008

Dear sir

I imported a wagonR car from your company through AMW company in Srilanka..
There were no Radio & CD player. Company asked to pay extra about sixteen thousand in sri lanka rupees (SRS 16000) for the instrument .I still do not set it.
I think brand new car is a completed vehicle. I would like to know that Radio & cd player not included your car.
I am looking forward a reply.

sarath