Maruti / Baleno / suspension problem

1 India Review updated:

I have owned Maruti Baleno since July 2006. I faced many times suspension problems. But the maruti dealers simply speaking it is normal for all baleno cars.

I need to rectify this suspension problem immediately with any alterations or not.

Wi

Comments

• Ba
      12th of Sep, 2008

Baleno suspension problem at the back is not solved. In fact Maruti manager accepted it is a problem with all Balenos and that they have taken this issue with Japanese people. I wonder none of the reviews about Baleno talk about the suspension problem which I think is basically a design fault.

But I need to solve this problem with or without any alteration

• Ba
      12th of Sep, 2008

Maruti Baleno Faced suspension problem at the back is not solved. In fact Maruti manager accepted it is a problem with all Balenos and that they have taken this issue with Japanese people. I wonder none of the reviews about Baleno talk about the suspension problem which I think is basically a design fault

8th of Oct, 2008

Dear sir

I imported a wagonR car from your company through AMW company in Srilanka..
    There were no Radio & CD player. Company asked to pay extra about sixteen thousand in sri lanka rupees (SRS 16000) for the instrument .I still do not set it.
    I think brand new car is a completed vehicle. I would like to know that Radio & cd player not included your car.
    I am looking forward a reply.

sarath