Maruti Auto Card / maruti auto card not received!

1 India Review updated:

When i got my car 1st service then i applied for maruti auto card. But after 6 months i have not received my auto card. This is totally unacceptable service! Beware people!

Comments

• Ta
      4th of Jul, 2007

I got my M800 serviced at M/s Mandovi Motors Pvt Ltd, JP Nagar, 3rd Phase, Banglaore-78 on 08/07/2006 and was encouraged by the executive to apply for Maruti Auto Card which I did, handing over all required documents to him along with the application form.

It's been almost a year now and couple of more paid service visits to the same service station, regular follow-up with M/s Mandovi Motors executive, follow-up with MUL executives (e-mail) and last but not least written communication to Citibank has not resulted in award of Auto Card to me. Most frustrating is MUL's intransigence in sorting this out and M/s Mandovi with each visit attempting to lure you again into going for the Auto Card?

I have serious doubts over MUL's sincerity in making it's customers really reap benefits out of the Auto Card gimmick.

Is somebody listening and suggest ways to crack this. Thanks

• Sr
      2nd of Oct, 2007

Dear sir,
    I have purchased a new maruti 800 Authorised dealer of bhopal
    (Mp)M/s.Jeewan Motors P ltd,Arera Hills,bhopal vide DC No.7000332 dated 07.6.07.,that time the marketing personnels are give good resopnse and respect.After our procurement of vehicle,our 2 friends are procured the same model vehicle throuh our source.The name is Mr.Anil Kumar and Mr.Subrahmanium.But the Marketing people of jeewan motors are refused to give credit points for my autoard.I think this a cheating against your valued cusotmers.The last time I requiested to Mr.Shahadab khan (sales executive of Jeewan motors)to issue the credit point,but I received his answer very toughy language.We are very thanks for the issue of autocard from maruti udyog,but the dealers are negletcted the rules and they are doing the work his own way.I am very shameful to your authorised dealer jeewan motors,and his sales personnel they are not any responsibility after sale of a vehicle or there valued customers
    Please take necessary action and agive justic

sreelatha
    09926311966
    bhopal

• Ku
      21st of Nov, 2007

I had applied for Maruti Auto Card in July 2007. Even after several inquires, I have not received the card nor there is any response.

• La
      29th of Dec, 2008

Dear Sir

I am Lalita Malhotra.

Maruti Udhyog availing a facility of an Auto Card i.e. Royalty card on every Purchase of Maruti Product. I bought a Maruti WagorR on October 19, 2007.

On every refernce of maruti product i.e. car, maruti gives us a 1000 points as royalty. These points work as a cash which can only be redeemed during service of car or on buying maruti product from an authorised service station or dealer.

I refer a Maruti car at Rohan Motors Ghaziabad on May 2008 through which I earn 1000 points.I asked one of the representative of Rohan Motors (Mr. Alok) to put on the points. He told me I will do Please do see me after a week and meanwhile use Auto Card as a Credit card somewhere at Dauji Service Station and Credit Rs.310/-. I came to know when received a statement from Citi Bank. I didn't take any action I thought there is some misunderstanding.
    On 19 October 2008, my son Mr. Ankit Malhotra been to Rohan Motors, Ghaziabad for Servicing. They made a bill exatly of Rs.1000/- so he asked them to redeemed 1000 points, I earned refering a car. Instead of pay off those points Cashier of Rohan Motors, Ghaziabad credit an amount of Rs.1000/- through an Auto Card which also work as a Credit Card. So again Citi Bank send me a bill/statement.
    This time I been to Rohan motors on 26 October 2008 for an explanation, I asked Auto Card Representative (Mr.Yatinder Singla) he told me no issue sir i'l take care of it and will let you know. Meanwhile Citi Bank kept on accumulating an amount and now they are asking me to pay the amount of Rs.2527.78/- within next 3 days to being reported as a defaulter.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Regards
    Lalita Malhotra

• Ju
      18th of Feb, 2009

Please write to citibank and call up the maruti helpline to make a complaint.This is no use writting it here.contact autocard@maruti.co.in or call us at 1800 - 1800 - 180.Email citibank at indiaservice@citi.com .

Cheers!!!