Maruti Alto K 10 VXI / defective car
It is stated that I purchased Maruti Alto K-10 VXI from your authorized dealer i.e. Berkeley House, # 27, Industrial Area, Phase-1, Chandigarh on 3.11.2010 with Chassis No. is 139023, Engine No.4159252 and its Temp.Regd.No.is CH38(T)3851. Since the very day of purchase the said car it is not running smoothly on the road. The main defect in the car is that it creates vibration while running at a speed of 80-90 Kmph. This defect was brought to the notice of the dealer/service station at the very first service i.e. on 4.12.2010 but they returned the car after servicing it without solving the problem. I again visited the Berkeley Service Station on 11.12.2010 an authorized workshop of Maruti Company, requesting them to rectify the defect. They also admitted that the defect was there and tried to rectify it by replacing the left wheel excel by the mechanics/technician. They also hammered some parts of the car to set the machinery right. Despite all the possible efforts, they failed to rectify the defect of vibration.
Now the In-charge/Head of Berkeley service station asked me to visit again on 12.12.2010 for further check up and to find out the cause of problem.
It is further stated that in the new car purchased by me on 3.11.2010, parts are being changed at the service center by the mechanics/technicians which is defacing the very originality of the new car.
In view of the positing explained above it is requested that the Car may please be replaced with another new car in perfect condition, as the car already given to me is defective and not working properly. This is the manufacturing defect of Maruti Udyog Ltd. Quality check has not been done properly.
Hoping prompt action please.
Mail address: House No.54, Subhash Nagar,
Manimajra, UT Chandigarh
Mobile No. - [protected]
More Maruti Alto K 10 VXI Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-