maruthi swift VDI / request for early deliver of the vehicle

1 India Review updated:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Manjula.S of Mysore booked Maruthi Swift VDI (Bharat Stage III/Bright Red on 04.01.2010. My Customer ID is I093163145. I paid Rs.50, 000 towards booking of the vehicle vide Receipt No:REC09005787 and Order/Inv. NO:SOB09002492 of M/s. Mandovi Motors Pvt.Ltd., Mysore. Still I not received the vehicle. When I enquired today, they informed that still one month required for delivery of the vehcile. As my office is far from my house, I am facing lot of problem to come to office keeping two wheelers. I request your kindself to deliver the vehicle for me as early as possible & oblige.

Comments

• Pa
      12th of Feb, 2012
    maruthi swift vdi - insurance
    mithara automobile pvt ltd;vijayawada
    India

iam a coustmare from khammam.i booked a car in august 2011.iam going to receive car now.but the company is asking for more insurance so i couldnot take the car.hope for the best response of you.and they are forceing us to take the insurance there itself without your willingness.they are not agreeing for the outside insurance.

• Ra
      12th of Feb, 2012

My friend, insurance for a car is mandatory. Without insurance you cannot drive a car. Therefore, you have to take the insurance which the car company is proposing