Maruthi / Regular break down of my new Swift LDI

1 India Review updated:

I bought Swift LDI (AP28BF303) from dealer RKS Saboo Somajiguda. From very first month it has started giving me trouble I have been sending it to your service station regularly but still they were not able to rectify the problem. When it broke down for the 1st time I have given it to RKS Sec-Bad Service Station they have changed some Electrical Unit & promised me that the Problem would not be repeated. But once again it has Broken Down near Nan King Sec – Bad i called Saboo Motors Service Center they have sent ACER MOTORS (TIRMULGIRI) person after waiting for Two Long Hours he took half an hour to rectify it & on 30-06-07 @ 2.00PM it broke down once again at warasiguda as soon as it broke down I called toll free number they have sent a person from Mithra service center he has come & said that he cannot rectify the problem & he has said that he cannot get the vehicle towed & again we have called RKS MOTORS he responded at 6:45PM and took the vehicle & when I have asked for some acknowledgment he refused to give me.

The vehicle has done only 14,000 Kms till now it has broken down on the road for 3 times till now it has bee very embarrassing to me & I am not confident enough to take this vehicle for long drives.

We are not sure that the problem will be rectified.

Thanks,

P. Sudhakar Reddy

Comments

Se
  14th of Aug, 2007
Maruthi - Not delivering commitments
India

I bought a Maruthi Alto 2 months back from ABT Maruthi Dealer, Guindy, Chennai. The salesman who dealt with me Mr. Vigneeswaran commited me three things (front bumper, LHS mirror and sun film for mirrors). I specifically asked him if these needs to be noted down. But he said, we will take care of this during delivery.

During delivery this Mr. Vigneeswaran didn't give the delivery and another person named Mr. Kannan J (99944 04350) gave the delivery. He made sure that I signed the delivery challam even before he showed me the car and he in a hurry-burry he delivered the car. I noted that these three commitments were not satisfied and he said that these would be done during first service.

After some time when I enquired about this he said that only the things in the commitment sheet would be done and these were not in the commitment sheet and hence cannot be done. And Mr. Vigneeswaran had resigned ABT at that time.

Now, I took this issue to the his manager Mr. Balaji (98407 26618) and he also repeated the same thing and tried to cover up without giving his superiors number saying that cannot be given.

Not sure how many people are in this cheating and don't know to how many people they did this and when I took this to the maruthi support they didn't take any proper action and then to the chennai regional office where nothing happened.

Everywhere I'm getting a lethargic response and nothing is moving.

The Brand of Maruthi - I guess.

Thanks
Senthil.

4th of Dec, 2008

My Car Alto, have a problem with Fuel Gauge, its not working. I informed in our nearest Service Centre [Indus, Guruvayoor, Thrissur, Kerala] they said they can replace it but they dont have the spare with them.
They said it takes more than 10 days to replace it, they saying after submit the old parts then only they get the warranty replacement from Precol...
I cant understand the logic behind this...

can you please clarify about this...

Thanks for your time,

14th of Feb, 2010
Maruthi - Not delivering commitments
indus
India

the service advisor mr.ratheesh contact only one's when i kept my car kl 13 f 6271 for over heating.the billed amount exceeded the estimated amount.i complainted for the radiator leak but yet i noticed that the complaint has not been rectified.

14th of Feb, 2010

THE DEALER IS INDUS AUTOMOBILES CHAKKIYATH MUKKU, THALASSERY AND SAD THING IS OFTENLY I WANT TO CALL HIM TO KNOW MY CAR'S STATUS OF WORK.