Maruchan Instant Wonton Soup / Missing everything except season packet and a few dried carrots

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 949-789-2300

I opened this product and found nothing except the season packet and a few dried carrots. The numbers on the package are 021210 CH 10:30. The UPC code is [protected]. This is not the first problem I have run into. Some containers have had no season packet, others have had 2, but this nearly empty container is a new one!

Comments

• Tw
      1st of Oct, 2009

you know what keep your damn mouth shut and go ### about something else. its a 79 cent instant noodle cup for crying out loud. what do you really expect out of it?! i happen to actually like this soup very much and so do ALOT of other people. and so what if you happen to get one that kinda jipped you. it isn't like you invested your life savings into that one cup. you could find enough change in the parking lot to buy another one on your way to the store. if you want top quality chicken wan ton where your guaranteed each carrot to the exact number then why are you looking in a Styrofoam cup containing 79 cents worth of dried food?

18th of Jul, 2010

My mom is Japanese and she and myself as well as my siblings really like this product. Unfortunately, we are unable to find it anywhere anymore and would really like to find a site to buy this product from. If it is available somewhere, would the manufacturer or another customer please post it here so that we could order some? Thanks so much.

18th of Jul, 2010

want to buy some, is there a site that sells this product?

• Re
      2nd of Mar, 2011

cheap and two flavors

• Re
      2nd of Mar, 2011

I have eaten these only a few times, however, I prefer them when compared against the usual cup of noodles.