Martha Stewart / enamel coated cast iron pot
I purchased the item wanting a good quality non stick pot to cook in. I wanted the copper pot, but my husband convinced me to get the Martha Stewart pot. I wish I would have got the copper pot. The item was very overpriced at Macy's and did not work well at all. The very first time using the food stuck immediately. I will be telling everyone I know not to waste their money. This pot sticks worse that any I already had. What a horrible experience. I want my money back. I hated it. Completely irritated!!
More Martha Stewart Complaints & Reviews
- Martha Stewart Sheets - Strong chemical/gasoline smell 
- Martha Stewart - Worst paint ever 
- Martha Stewart Patio Furniture - Everything 
- Martha Stewart - PRE LIT CHRISTMAS TREE
- Martha Stewart / 9ft Aspen Mountain Tree - Out of stock!
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - customer service phone rep for living magazine
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - enamel cast iron pot damaged my cook top
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - patio rocking chairs
- Martha Stewart - martha stewart dutch oven
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - website, blog, and newsletter access disrupted