Marshmallow Residence @ Mercur Summer Suites KLCC / Accommodation

1 Malaysia

This is my worst stay ever in my life and it was one of the properties on your website. When arrived at the premise the security guard informed that we had to call the number listed but there was no one who picked up the phone when I called even after calling five times. Then after 10minutes the number of the person I tried calling finally called me back and I kept asking them to come and let us in the room but they didn't respond so I passed my mobile to the security guard and that person I later learned was Curtis Lim the owner just told the guard ok. Then we had to wait 10minutes for a person named Michelle Yap to come meet us at the lobby. I informed her I was late for my celebratory wedding anniversary dinner but she took her own slow timing, even helping other people first. Then when we entered the room I informed Michelle that the room was full of cigarette smoke even though we requested a non-smoking room. She said the room was unoccupied previously and a non-smoking room. But we later found that the previous occupants used the bowl or container for tea/coffee sachets as an ash tray. We also found these tea/coffee sachets already used and not replenished. The rooms were dirty and the floors wet. There were no towels, no toiletries and no water in the main master bathroom shower. Also when I asked Michelle what the wifi password was she didn't know and there was no signage on the wifi password. Then when I was at my wedding anniversary dinner Curtis kept messaging me and totally ruining my dinner. How can you have such a partnership with such a disreputable company with zero integrity. My experience with their company, Zoomwork integrated solutions sdn bhd, and marshmallow residence @ Mercur Summer Suite at KLCC, KL Malaysia had totally ruined my wedding anniversary. I had to leave my dinner early and book another place to stay and relocate my family to another accommodation. This type of experience is the worst I have ever experienced in my life!

Ta