Marshalls / not crediting the right returns, marking the wrong ones
I spend quite alot of money at your store and when I went to return the things that did not fit me, a new employee had scratched the items I was returning off on my receipt so bad you couldn't even read what the item was which normally wouldn't have bothered me but some girl said here lets switch registers and when she stepped in she started all over and he had marked the wrong items, she of course got the right ones but than when I went to return the things he'd marked off they refused to take it back, which I mean I drop close to 2 grand a month.
It was very unproffessional and rude, and then they said to go home and try to find the right receipts which i had in my hand the first time I went in there, he just marked them wrong, and by the time I got back there they wouldn't credit my card because I was a day over the return policy which was their fault. I'm talking close to 400.00 that should have gone back onto my credit card not a damn gift card. and to add insult to injury, Last night I spent another 300.00 and when I got home and looked in the bag 5 items were missing. I called them up right away and was told there is nothing they can do about it,
This Ladies and Gentlemen is NOT GOOD BUSINESS!!!
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - rude cashier
- Marshalls - tag on curtain incoorect
- Marshalls - customer service
- Marshalls, Westwood Village Store - customer service/return
- Marshalls - tags improperly place