Marshalls Middletown RI / racists

Jun 10, 2015
I had recently went into my favorite local store. Im a frequent shopper there buying items for myself(which is hard to find because im a different size now) and for my newborn. Im shopping around for bras which they didnt have any in my size that where stylish the store manager (MICKIE.N)decides to come from behind me and look in my carrier and say oh she has nice hair (regarding to my newborn which was asleep) then waits at the end of the rack so i go to the pantie section and she goes into that asile and waits. So then i proceed to go into the home good area to see if they have any baby decor and she right beside me this time she starts looking around in the asile but three steps away literally. So now shes making me feel very uncomfortable shes like having a competition with my shadow thats how close she is to me. So i go to the front desk to speak to maybe someone above her a associate asks me if she can assist me the same manager. That was following me around cuts her off puts her hands on the counter and ask may i help you with a attitude so i politely ask her why she has been following (even though i already know the answer im the only colored person in the store which means im automatically stealing) she says she hasnt i had said yes you have even up here to the front desk she says sorry you feel that way i say stop following me its annoying i cant shop in peace and its creepy. So she has someone else follow me so i brought my daughter a outfit and left. I couldnt deal with her ignorant stereotypical self.

N  11th of Jun, 2015 by
They, rightly or wrongly, probably felt that you were attempting to steal something. This is why they looked in your baby carriage.

Marshalls Logo Marshalls