Marshalls / impolite cashier

1 Rowland Heights, CA, United States Review updated:

Hello, i went to Marshalls/Home Goods at Rowland Heights this afternoon. I purchased quite a lot as gifts. I understand that it is the cashier's job to offer their TJ Maxx and Marshalls card, or they may even have a quota to reach when doing this. The cashier, Ms Dina, offered me the card while punching my orders. I politely declined saying I don't need one for now. She continued to persuade me and I consistently said no. Until the time she finished my with my purchase she offered me like 4 more times. It's not just it's annoying already, it's more of her manner that's concerning me. She is persistent in an off manner where she doesn't seem to listen. She even told me "are you sure you don't wanna save??" In a tone like im stupid. She doesn't smile nor encouraging. She's more of demeaning. When i still said No, she stopped but then started saying to the child of my sister that we need to pay for the opened candies which my niece is holding. I told her no she didn't open any. And we returned the candy on the rack. She was intrusive and accusing. I am a happy customer of Marshalls and TJ Maxx since and never been treated like this. Considering that i am pregnant. I hope you can do something about your customer service. More power.

Ai
Sep 24, 2018

Comments

• Ai
      24th of Sep, 2018

The worst part about this all is when the cashier told my niece that we had to pay for the candy that she opened, I did not check to see if she opened it or not. I slapped her across the face and told her she was a disgusting thief for eating the candy before it was open. My sister took her daughter's side rather than mine, her own blood.

• Ai
      24th of Sep, 2018

I was so upset about this that I needed a smoke and a drink. If anything happens to my baby because you guys forced me to drink I will be suing.