Marshall's Department Store / Store did not handle an upset person!
I was in a Marshall's Department Store on Monday evening December 17 around 8:30 pm and was shopping when all of a sudden a black man age around 23 came from the back of the store yelling profanity of all kind. He would walk a little the stop and turn around and point to the back of the store yelling. I was not sure who he was or who he was yelling at. This went on for several minutes as he was approaching the front door. Several times he would stop and turn around and point , but was constantly yelling profanity. I was very nervous and wanted to get out of there. No one in the store did anything. I ask as I was leaving if the manager had called 911. The employee I spoke to played it down and said she really did not hear anything. I said"How could you have not hear it, he walked right by you". She was really not concerned. I would have felt a lot better just knowing that 911 had been called just in case he came back. He may have been an upset customer or an employee, I did not know. I do know that I will be very careful gong back in there. I spoke with another customer as I was walking out and she was upset, too. She was trying to get out quickly. Just no response was not accepted as a customer. Just asking like it did not happen did not make me feel safe and want to shop in there again.
More Marshall's Department Store Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshalls - price adjustment 
- Marshalls - im complaining about an employee accusing me from stealing
- Marshalls - no signature required for purchase over 50$
- Marshalls - Pointless
- Marshalls - a men's half-zip perry ellis long-sleeved sweater
- Marshalls - rochester, nh marshalls