Marshalls / refund
I have shop at the marshalls in aventura for many of years because I enjoy shopping there. Last week wednesday 3-4-09 I purchase an gift for my mother-in-laws birthday (A dress and an shirt) my mother in law tried on the dress and shirt and told me she couldnt fit it. I came back into the store just to get an refund to puchase the right size for her and as told I couldnt because the tags were off and it had to been worn. Yes, she tried on the dress because I wanted to know if it fit. And of course the tags were off because you cant give someone a gift with tags on them but I did save the tags just in case. I'm very upset because of this, I did leave the items behind, and I lost over $40 dollars. Weither or not if it matters I will never shop at this company again I travel out my way to come to this marshalls. It didnt matter about the money I was going to end up spending it back into the store again and probably even more. Im a front in manager and in this same situation I would have satified the customer. One unsatified customers that tells a friend, or a family is alot of business that could be taken away from this company just for $40 dollars. Is it worth it. Satified the company or satify the customer.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - customer service
- Marshalls - returns
- Marshalls - I was accused of shoplifting after making my purchased and showing my receipt at the door.
- Marshalls - a pair of timberland boots
- Marshalls - customer service complaint and price