Marshall / terrible customer service!
I bought a gift for my friends from Marshall and the size did not fit her so I wanted to exchange it. I took the product to new Marshall store in Cascade station near by IKEA in Portland OR. Since it was a gift I took out the price ticket. When I was returning the gift to the store all other tickets was on it except price tag. I had the receipt with me as well.in Return section the representative called manager, Harvey, and he waited me at least 20 minutes and later he told me that the product was not theirs with very rude way and pointing his finger to me he told me that he is going to give me the price of product but he told me that I'm liar. I felt very upset and angry and told him that I do not need his money and I took my gift and left the store. It was unbelievable I never seen bad customer service like that. I never will shop in any Marshall stores again. I'm planning to escalate this issue to Marshall Department store executive level as well.
More Marshall Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - how I was treated 
- Marshalls - customer service
- Marshalls - returns
- Marshalls - I was accused of shoplifting after making my purchased and showing my receipt at the door.
- Marshalls - a pair of timberland boots