Marsha Y. Crudup_larkins / ADT Rebate check as a new customer

1 4867 Darlington LaneSacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 916-599-3513

As a new ADT Customer I am having problems finding the form under www.myADTrebate.com with a ADT-5003. When the technician come to the consumer's home to install the ADT alarm system why can't the ADT service just give the form to the consumer on the spot to fill out and mail to the address on the form. Instead of having the consumer go to all these crazy websites searching for the form...to time consuming. Please mail me my rebate soon as poosible.

I will consider terminating service with ADT or mail me the form.

Comments

• Co
      6th of Oct, 2009

ADT shouldn't even offer rebates if they won't fulfill it or give you a hard time trying to get it. I haven't received my ADT rebate yet. The Rep. did not do what he was supposed to concerning my rebate, I had to call the local mgr. and ADT Cust. Ser. to start my rebate process. I've been waiting for my rebate for 6 months and counting.

17th of Jan, 2010

ILOVE MY ADT SECURITY SYSTEM THIS SECURITY SAVED MY LIFE. I JUST HAD IT PUT IN ON THE 13 OF JAN.2010 . MRS. JANELLE WILLIAMS

• Ad
      14th of Sep, 2013

I had a road rager folow me home and I found out he was working so now im going to sue the company as he is stalking me !!! Hi steven you will need a new thing soon luzer i got you good this time dumbo