Marsh Associates loan modification / loan modification

1 501 Woodhaven St., Lenoir, NC, United States Review updated:

I am complaning because Marsh Assoc. will not give me a loan modification. I am to the point of just about not caring. It is so stupid
that they won't do it. They will be making money off of us on top of our mortgage anyway. I guess they would rather have the
house set and rot than to help someone. My husband had lost his job last year. He finally has got one but does not get to work but for
1 day a week right know. I am thankful. I have always been a good customer and now they are not willing to help me in this way.
I guess if they were one of the ones bailed out with our taxpayers money they just don't care.

Comments

• Tr
      11th of Feb, 2010

loan modification

I went all throw a loan mod with back of amercia I went from a 4300 mortage to 993.02 sounds good right well when I did everything they said signed everything and sent it back my new payment was de1 well when I went to make that payment I found out that my loan was declined because they didnt get all my papers they said when I proved I did then they said because I didnt answer the phone when they called are you kidding me I though my loan was done and over with but wrong and when I call them to see what they can do to fix's what they did I had to take this new mod 2366 month now I think that they do this to people so they cant get the 1st one which is the bail out one and have to go with the making home affordable I dont get it can anyone help me?where does it say you only get one shot at the modification offer by the bail and have to take what the bank will give you??