Marriott Residence Hotel / appointment for the post of front manager from uk
I would like to know that last week I recd. An e-mail from id firstname.lastname@example.org. Uk & the contact person was sir powell c. Phone no. [protected] & [protected]. He gave me 21 questions to solve on e-mail.
I did & sent it to him within 72 hours as asked. He then asked me to join his company as front manager. And also my best joining time at marriott. I answered him that I cannot join before 15 th of june 2009. After my reply I did'nt received any of his response on this. After one week again I received my appointment letter on my e-mail and asked me to sign one page & send him as a token of my acceptance for the same.
He asked me to contact mr. Claire tuhey his e-mail id is britishcouncil. Claire_t@asia-mail.com & his phone no. Is +91 [protected]. He told me that 30, 000/- indian rupees will be required in the process of work permit visa and other paper work claire tuhey called me twice in one day on my cell and asked to transfer him the money when I refused him to pay such big amount he asked me to transfer only 10, 000 rupees only. I look this as one of the biggest fraud & scam can you pls. Help me in this regard by finding out if this company is registered in united kingdom
Sir, can you help me in this regard by finding out if this is not the part of scam & I have not been misguided.
Awaiting your kind response on this.
More Marriott Residence Hotel Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst! 
- Marriott International - treatment of employees 
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment 
- Marriott Rewards - no credit for 3rd party bookings, surprise 
- Marriott Hotel - anybuddy give me chet
- Marriott International - barista at courtyard marriott bentonville arkansas
- Marriott International - impossible customer service
- Marriott International - items stolen and treatment in marriott
- Marriott International - telemarketing
- Marriott International - bad treatment