Marriott Residence Hotel, Address: 147, Cromwell Road, Kensington London, United Kingdom Sw5 0Th / confirm appointment letter true or false

IN Review updated:

Sir,

I got a Mail from Hotel Marriott Residence on 5 Auguest, 09 for the Job Opening in there Various Departments. After a online Interview and sending my Degrees Copy, they have Selected me as a CUSTOMER MANAGER with Letter of Appointmet on 17/08/2009 from thier email Address [protected]@yahoo.co.uk the above mention LETTER OF APPOINTMENT SIGNED BY MR GARY DODDS, HUMAN RES. DEV. MANAGER OF MARRIOTT RESIDENCE HOTEL, LONDON.
REF.: JOB ID:PKS/JV/GRH 02467-09

TALLY NO.: SEC/3538/0291/RF56. DATE OF JOINING 17 OF SEP, 2009

Address of the Hotel is 147, Cromwell Raod, Kensington, London, United Kingdo SW5 0TH
TEL +[protected], +[protected]

I AM REQUESTED YOU THAT PLEASE CONFIRM ME THE ABOVE MENTION LETTER OF APPOINTMENT IS TRUE OR FALSE. IF THIS LETTER OF APPOINTMENT IS TRUE THEN I APPLY FOR WORKING VISA FROM BRITISH EMBASSY IN INDIA.

ARUN KUMAR PATHAK

Comments

•   Aug 23, 2009

MY FREND I MSUT'S FRIST AK'S YOURE IF YOURA APLY'D FOR THSI JOOB, ,

IIF NOT THNE IM AFAIRD THTA ITS IS A SACM & FREUD, , TOTALY FLASE & FREUDLUENT, ,

AL THEY WATNT IS YOURE MONNEY & YOURE PERNOSAL INFROMOATOIN, ,

& THNE THEY WLIL HALVE A FEILD DAY WHITH YOURE BAKNK ACOMTE MY FREND

MY AVDICE MY FREND WOLD BE THTA U SHOLD DETLELTE THSI EMALE MY FREDN

KIDN REGRAG'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Ba
      Sep 02, 2009

i have got a mail from Marriottresidence Hotel . They have sent questionary interview and i wrote them and sent to them than they have asked my certificate scan copy i have also sent the scan copy i have sent the copy . Now they want my conformation to join shal I sent my conformation and they will go for further process.

Kindly give me suggestion whether it is false or correct company.

• Aa
      Sep 09, 2009

Hi friend, I've also received the same email as ur's... from this id: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk. I can say these ppl r fake as i've observed that they are sending mails through a yahoo email Id, as NO ORGANIZATION SEND E-MAILS FROM ANY OTHER ROOT WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR OWN. Like u can check any professional company's email Id. Secoundry they'r just selecting us on the basis of our certifications as they can conduct an interview at any nearer branch of their firm, as Marriott has many branches in every contry's every state nd City. am a s/w engineer eventhough am saying that am a s/w engineer they are offering a position which required a mini. of 10 yrs experience in management and a management Degree is must for that. So, by getting all these clues i can asure that they are FAKE PEOPLE. BE CAREFUL IN FUTURE, take care.

• Di
      Sep 29, 2009

Hi friend my name is Dibyendu Chakraborty, am telling you that I have also got that kind of add and gone through under their process but after checking different site of marriot hotel in London I didnt find any existence of Gary Dods as a human resource manager and they told me to contact with a person for application of visa.But when I approached to meet with that person she denied to meet me until I will pay the visa charges.This kind of approach make me understand they are fraud.So dont go with them.

• Ha
      Oct 06, 2009

hello sir,

i m hardik shah and i just want to confirm this... and plz reply me on [protected]@yahoo.com

REF.: JOB ID:PKS/JV/GRH 02467-09

• Va
      Oct 15, 2009

hello sir,

I m Varun and i just want to confirm this... and plz reply me on [protected]@yahoo.com

Sir,

I got a Mail from Hotel Marriott Residence on 2nd September09 for the Job Opening in there Various Departments. After a online Interview and sending my Degrees Copy, they have Selected me as a postion of sales manager with Letter of Appointmet on 14/10/2009 from thier email Address [protected]@yahoo.co.uk the above mention LETTER OF APPOINTMENT SIGNED BY Mr Edward David, HUMAN RES. DEV. MANAGER OF MARRIOTT RESIDENCE HOTEL, LONDON.
    REF.: JOB ID:PKS/JV/MRH [protected]

TALLY NO.: SEC/3538/0291/RF56. DATE OF JOINING 14th October, 2009

TEL +44-[protected], +44 [protected]

Waitinf for your Positive response.
    Thanks and Regards.

• Ga
      Dec 11, 2009

Hi friends,
    My name is Gane I have got the same mail as you guys got . First itself I got some doubts on that because there are some MISSPELLED WORDS in that . An e mail from a reputed firm will not contain somthing like that . Also checkout their E mai id, note that IT'S A YAHOO ID .NO REPUTED COMPANY WILL USE ANY OTHER SERVCE PROVIDER FOR E MAIL ID . THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN ID . So I searched in Internet to make it sure . Then I found that there are so many complaints like this regarding mails from MARRIOT RESIDENCE HOTEL 's job opening .I am pretty much sure that, this one is a fake mail . So BE CAREFUL to this kind of scams in future...Thanks..

• Ha
      Dec 21, 2009

MARRIOTT RESIDENCE HOTEL, ADDRESS: 147, CROMWELL ROAD, KENSINGTON LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM SW5 0TH Complaints - CONFIRM APPOINTMENT LETTER TRUE OR FALSE
    Review all MARRIOTT RESIDENCE HOTEL, ADDRESS: 147, CROMWELL ROAD, KENSINGTON LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM SW5 0TH complaints
    Posted: 2009-12-21 by hafsha ahmed sayed

CONFIRM APPOINTMENT LETTER TRUE OR FALSE

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    HAFSHA AHMED SAYED
    India
    [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Sir,

I got a Mail from Hotel Marriott Residence on 10, NOVEMBER, 09 for the Job Opening in there Various Departments. After a sending my RESUME Copy, they have Selected me as a CUSTOMER MANAGER with Letter of Appointmet on 17/12/2009 from thier email Address [protected]@yahoo.co.uk the above mention LETTER OF APPOINTMENT SIGNED MR SIR POWELL C, HUMAN RES. DEV. MANAGER OF MARRIOTT RESIDENCE HOTEL, LONDON.
    REF.: JOB ID:PKS/JV/MRH 02467-09

TALLY NO.: SEC/3538/0291/RF56. DATE OF JOINING 17 OF JAN, 2009

TEL +0044-[protected], +[protected]

HAFSHA AHMED SAYED

• Li
      Jan 10, 2010

Hi All I recieved this email from the email id: [protected]@hotmail.com, they asked me for the scanned copy of my certificates and also asked me to fill the interview form. I actioned whatever they asked me to and then they sent me the appointment letter for the post of a SALES MANAGER and aksed me to interact with the Asia zonal coordinator. They asked me to make the payment of £32o after which they would send me the VISA and the air ticket.

Attn:Mr.Vinay Kumar,

Please find attached for further proceedings on your job processes. You are to refer to Co-coordinator in India for further proceedings on time.
    Sequel to the resumption of your job, he will assist you considering the essentialist's of time involved; Representing a higher percentage of expatriate services employees in relations to this project.

You will contact him and he shall assist you in timely obtaining of your necessary residence and a work permit papers/ VISA with the United Kingdom Immigration Services.
    You will have to immediately contact the below contact person representing a higher percentage of expatriate status employee with relations to this procedure:

The Asia zonal coordinator will let you know all that you need to know about you paper's.
    The Company has to send you an air ticket as soon as your paper's are with you.
    Information
    The Asia zonal coordinator will ask for your registration fees for your documents and opening of file on your name that is £320. (Pounds) that is number one thing that he is going to ask you, you have to arrange it .

BRITISH COUNCIL:
    Contact Person: Mr. David James (Officer in Charge)
    Phone: +[protected],
    E-mail: ( britishimmgration.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk )
    Please endeavor to update us on your successful processes with him for liaison purpose.

Attn:Mr.Vinay Kumar,
    Your traveling processes have to be with you and Mr. David James only. For your working visa to be issued to you.
    Regards,

Mar 10, 2010

Dear all,

I work for Marriott.

Gary Dodds e-mail is gary.[protected]@marriott.com

All of these mails are fake and marriott only uses marriott.com or marriotthotels.com

All the best,

E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk,
    India.

Date: 24/03/2010

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that I had received an e-mail for a post of Computer applicant in Marriott Residence Hotel located in UK from a person named Sir Edward David., claiming to be the Human Resource Manager of Marriott Residence Hotel holding the following email address ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk). I was sent the interview letter and after sending the feedback to the interview letter, I was mailed with the letter of appointment which I have enclosed for your perusal.

Kindly provide me with the information whether such offer has been sent by Marriott Residence Hotel and whether the letter of appointment is genuine.

Hoping you would do the needful at the earliest. Thank you for your time.

Real or Fake

Attn: Mr.J. P. Agnihotri

Please find attached for further proceedings on your job processes. You are to refer to Co-ordinator in India for further proceedings on time.

Sequel to the resumption of your job, he will assist you considering the essentiality of time involved; Representing a higher percentage of expatriate services employees in relations to this project.

You will have to immediately contact the below contact person representing a higher percentage of expatriate status employee withrelations to this procedure:

Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Attn: Mr.J. P. Agnihotri traveling processes have to be with you and Mr.Robert Ashley, only for your working visa to be issued to you.

Thanks.

• Ak
      Mar 25, 2010

my mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com

Attn: Mr.Akash Shinde.

From the information passed to my desk this morning concerning your job.
    You are hereby informed that your job post and placement is out.
    You are to function as a (STORE KEEPING MANAGER at the salary of 4, 920.000 Great British Pounds per month) also there is other benefits like (accommodation and feeding)

Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

And in this regard your information’s and document has been sent to our Asia zonal co-coordinator. So contact him through below address to commence the processing of your document.

Regards.
    Mr. Daniel Thomas.
    Human Res.Div.
    0044-[protected]
    0044-[protected]

• Ra
      Mar 29, 2010

PLz tell me he is fake or not
    email_id-- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Attn: Mr. Rahul Puri

I am in receipt of your Success Mail Notification Job Employment in the United Kingdom, from HOLIDAY INN RESORT HOTELS ENGLAND HOTEL and all the information regarding to your Residence Work Permit Papers/Visa has been notified to me on your behalf, Your working visa and working permit is non appearance by Mr. Daniel Thomas.

1 your international passport.

2. Your home residence address .

3. Registration fees/Processing fees for documents and opening of file on your name for your two years working visa £420.{30, 000. Indian Rupees}.So that I will send you an application forms which you have to fill and return to me accordingly with the following basic information as provided in the forms.

4. One passport photograph pictures, bearing your face.

5. Appointment letter you got from company.
    You are required to send mentioned documents via e-mail as attached documents and must appear (Passport) in colored.Confirm to me when you are making the payment so that I could get Account for you to remit the money for your process.

Call me for that Account.

• Nk
      Jun 09, 2010

I have some reasons not to believe these emails to be true.
    First, the mistakes in the English Grammar. Can a Britisher's email have English Grammar mistakes?
    Second, check the phone numbers (eg. Daniel Thomas 0044-[protected]
    0044-[protected] ) in UK Phone Directory. All are fake. No results are displayed.
    Third, no person is associated with Holiday Inn named Daniel Thomas, when you make a search in google, etc.

Aug 11, 2010

HI FRiends
    THIs is samarjit from punjab i also got an mail from marriott residance hotel london branch i also have some kind dought that these are looking so much fake. because when i call on the given number and i said to them for paying my visa charges after approaching on the venue they totally refused me.

now i believe these are totally faked ..

guys beware from these kind of indeciplined acts...

regards
    samar
    punjab.

• Py
      Sep 02, 2010

Hi my name is Pyal Pathak from kolkata, I got the same offer and job appointment letter, after I had send all my cettificates. They told me to contact robert ashley whom I called and was told to sent my passport details and deposit Rs. 30, 000. I smelled fish. why should we pay the amount when we are offered the job. they can deduct from our salary and searched the internet and found that it is a fraud. do not fall in the trap.

Sep 07, 2010

Dear concern,

I have recived same mail as your's. I had confirmed about it birtish high comission delhi. They said it is fake there is no opennigs in marriott hotel in london...Avoid it

Regards
    Anand Kumar

Feb 24, 2011

Guys just tell me if it is fake or not? [protected]@gmail.com +91 [protected]

• Su
      Aug 02, 2011

Hi my name is suma vinoj from kerala, I got the same offer and job appointment letter, after I had send all my cettificates. They told me to sent my passport details and deposit Rs. 30, 000. i asked them for some assurance for my money, but they have never replyed so far.
    this is really fraud case and please friends dony fall in such trap.

regards
    sumavinoj
    india

• Mu
      Nov 16, 2011

MY NAME IS MUSHTHAK AHMED

Kindly give me suggestion whether it is false or correct company.
    APPOINTMENT LETTER DETAILS:
    TALLY NO:SEC/3538/0291/RF5
    JOB ID:PKS/JV/GKH02467-09

• Is
      Nov 24, 2011

its a fake... be aware... even i have received the same... please ignore such mails

• Sh
      Jan 28, 2012

hello sir,
    i am shrikant umredkar from india,
    sir i have got a mail from Marriottresidence Hotel . I got job appointment letter and i have send the singniture copy for them . so hi say me ...you send the passport size photo and scan copy of passport and send me the 15500 Rs. in my account for the visa processing ...so, i ask you for this is fraud or not. please give me the answer.

his name:

marriott residency hotel - kensington
    name : mr. leo richard( hr director for employment selection team)
    mo no :+[protected]
    email id : [protected]@live.co.uk
    tally no : sec/3538/0291/rf5
    job id : pks / jv / grh [protected]

he gives me 3000GBP in per month
    and he told me you have to contact Ambassador.Boris B. Williams, for acquisition of your Visa, work/residence permit papers which will empower you to live and work in United Kingdom of our branch, and any also sign the Contract agreement and send a copy to him.Note that you must inform him that you got below attached appointment letter from us.

name of the visa person :

name : Ambassador Boris B.Williams(Asian zonal Coordinator.)
    Email:id([protected]@yahoo.com)
    Contact:+[protected]

so please send me the reply for this is fraud or not ...

[protected]@gmail.com

• Pa
      Feb 07, 2013

Sir,

I got a Mail from Hotel Marriott Residence on 02 Feb, 2013 for the Job Opening in there Various Departments. After a online Interview and sending my Degrees Copy, they have Selected me as a GENERAL COOK with Letter of Appointmet on 06/02/2013 from thier email Address [protected]@yahoo.co.uk the above mention LETTER OF APPOINTMENT SIGNED BY MR GARY DODDS, HUMAN RES. DEV. MANAGER OF MARRIOTT RESIDENCE HOTEL, LONDON.
    REF.: JOB ID:PKS/JV/MARRT [protected]