Marriott Hotel / job employment and offer

1 london, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

This is the letter from the scam too ! They replied me after my quiry in sponsorship for work permit in UK ! i had suspected this yet too sure untill
i had found this site and also other site reporting this scam and fraud ! what
a dissapointed ! post all this to anyone whoever is looking for jobs and let them
have a high awareness to avoid being conned in the scam !

Marriott Hotel, London
Grosvenor Square
London
W3K 9JP
United Kingdom
Phone:+[protected].
Fax:[protected].

Dear Chua,

This is to confirm your Appointment. As U.K. social security number/drivers license does not apply to you, as you are not a British citizen.

Note:That your appointment is full time, permanent, and the allowances makes up your basic salary.As you are to receive 2, 000 pounds as your monthly salary, as it will be worked out by our accountant.You will undertake two weeks training here in London, as regards an Apppointment your position, to put you in shape for work and also farmiliarize you with our mode of service delivery.

As Marriott Hotel, London, does not provide workpermit for her employees. As every applicant is to process his/her workpermit.As we have provided free Accomodation, allowances, incentives and also provide you with a flight ticket to London, as contained in your Appointment letter.

Notwithstanding, you have to utilise the weeks ahead to get your travelling papers from Mr. Gregory of the London Immigration Home Office.

And also endeavour to make a scan copy of your travelling documents to us, as soon as you have finished its procession, to enable us make adequate preparations for your arrival at the London Heathrow airport.

But if you know you cannot make it to London for resumption, do kindly notify us in good time, to enable us open up this position for vacancy, as we have other applicants still vieing for this position.

Yours faithfully,
James Edgerton,
Resource Manager

Comments

9th of Mar, 2009

It is a great opportunity to thank you and request you to take necessary action to punish the culprits at the earliest.

regards

james

• Da
      15th of Jul, 2009

dear sir would you please give me a email address where i can have some more information about marriott hotes, since i have a job offer and i would like to no more about this. please do send me a email address, my email is elad_eriugcm@yahoo.com. looking forward for your reply.

Regards
    Dale

17th of May, 2010

I think I am almost one of their victims... just want to share the documents they sent me which were very convincing at face. Evils attack us at weakest times...

Don't be one of US!
    Evil attacks at our weakest times...

17th of May, 2010

Beware! this is the procedure sent to me by the person who was said to be in charge for the payments.
    Lets all become a concerned citizen for we don't know when this kind of evils will catch up... Be concerned for those who have been victimized for you do not know who will happen next.

DEAR PARTICIPANT,
    THIS IS HOW YOU WILL REMIT THE FEE FOR YOUR VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER OF 150 U.S. DOLLAR AS DIRECTED BY THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYERS.

PAYMENT METHOD: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

RECEIVERS NAME: GANGYI WU.

first name:GANGYI last name:WU.

COUNTRY: CHINA.

CITY: BEIJING

AMOUNT: 150 U.S DOLLARS

NOTE: IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE ADVICE TO SCAN TO US THE PAYMENT RECEIPT, SO THAT WE WILL ISSUE YOU A CONFIRMATION RECEIPT TO ENABLE THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYER ISSUE YOU YOUR VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER, TO ENABLE THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION BUREAU OTTAWA WILL COMPILE YOUR ENTIRE VISA DOCUMENTS AND SEND THEM VIA DHL POSTAL SERVICE TO THE CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE FOR YOUR VISA ISSUANCE.

GOOD DAY.

CONTACT Dr Raymond Clarke (+86-13538395070) for more information's needed.

Canadian zonal tourist coordinator. Beijing, china.

17th of May, 2010

This is the form sent to me by the accordingly zonal tourist immigration department in china who were accordingly assisting the immigrant coming from asia.

17th of May, 2010

the official website of marriott hotel is www.marriott.com
    all informations are available in their site.
    one thing is for sure they do not ask money from any person especially from applicants