Marriot / false advertisement

I booked our honeymoon in Aruba and decided to stay in the tradewind section of the Mariott. When I arriving we explained that we were on our honeymoon and would like a quiet room. We were instead summerged between to families that had kids that woke up at 6am. This would have been fine if the walls were not paper thin and I couldn't hear everything that was going on as I lay in bed in my own room. The walls were so thin taht I heaerd the man next to me drop the soap as I was taking a shower. The beds were also extremely hard and the way the building is designed sucks. One night we were tired and tried to go to bed early, around 10pm well all we could hear were slot machines and the man singing downstairs and we were on the 8th floor. The elevator was broken and the lights in the hallway were busted, they were also testing the fire alarm for 3 days so we constantlly heard it going off. The tradewinds advertises a lounge area outside, this is a joke the picture on the website does NOT match what is actually there. I was very disappointed and wish they would construct the building better.

More Marriot Complaints & Reviews