Marrakesh Poufs / scam online

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Hello! I have ordered 2 items from a company called Marrakesh Poufs ( they have a profile on Facebook) and paid 170$. It's been 2 months now, the owner even blocked me on his Messenger, no contact and my money has been stolen. What can I do to get my order or my money back?

Here is their mobile number: +[protected]. I have tried calling them numerous times but no one picks up. I suppose because they can see I am calling from Saudi.

There are a lot of victims there. If you only Google the name of the company, there is a link that takes you to hundreds of complaints.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Videlina

Vi
Jan 3, 2018

More Marrakesh Poufs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      23rd of Apr, 2018

Hi I have been scammed by Marrakesh Poufs also. I ordered a pouf back in January 2018 and it is now end of April 2018 and still nothing has been received. I have sent messages via messenger and they were responding initially, advising of all sorts of issues with their computers; loosing orders; even offering to refund me. However I have not received a refund or the pouf. I have emailed them separately and had no response. I am now no longer receiving responses via messenger so can only assume they have blocked me.
    Its extremely disappointing because I was sucked in by the story of the collective community group of women working together to help themselves etc.
    I am in Australia so looks like the problem is far reaching.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Kind regards
    Sue Littleton

• Vo
      16th of May, 2018

I too was scammed, I placed my order back on November 9th 2017 ...I received an email on January 10th 2018 that I would be receiving my order within a few days, weeks went by, no order. I sent several emails and posted on their Instagram as well to get status and received the same response that it would be coming within a few days, an apology for the delay with all the same excuses everyone seemed to be getting. Weeks went by and after reaching out to them again in March, my comments were deleted and then a Direct Message on Instagram for me to be patient that I would soon receive my pouf ...I remained patient and learned just today that they no longer have an IG account and found several sites with complaints ...I will reach out to my Bank in the morning on how to file a claim against Marrakesh and see if I am able to recoup my funds. I suggest anyone who has been mislead and scammed by this Company to contact your Credit Card Company and see what recourse you have.