Marqi Life / Promised to send package of information

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

This company promised to send a packet of information on a home business idea said I would receive it in 7-10 business days and I haven't received it yet. Paid for info on Feb 14th, 2009

46 Feb 14 Feb 14 USD197.00@1.277355

Colon Smart Cleaners
    Sun Vally
    Florida
    Phone: 888-765-5557

On April 1, 2008 The Company went in my account and took $89.00 out of my account and i don't know how in the hell give them permision to take anything out of anybody account with out call that person.

• Je
      18th of Apr, 2008
    Colonsmart
    P.O.Box 121607
    Melbourne
    Florida
    Phone: 321-960-2446
    support@colonsmartcleanser.com

Took money from my account with out authorization from me and I can not get in contact with them .I want my money back, I'm a single Mom with two children and I'm very ill, with no income but child support. That $88.97 is a lot of money for me.

• St
      20th of Apr, 2008

I'm in the same boat as you. :( I've filed numerous complaints.

• Ba
      1st of May, 2008
    colonSmart
    Phone: 888-7655557
    colonsmartcleanser.com

This is an online scam. A rewards center said I won a laptop and all I had to do was try 10 different trial products. This colonsmart is one. They said you have 14 days to review their product, then they say you must call to get a RMA number to return their produnt and owe nothing. They then start your trial 14 days from the day you ordered it, not when you received it. When you try to call to get RMA number to return it, they don't answer your call so you can't send it back therefore you miss their 14 day trial and noe you owe 39.99 per bottle (They sent two bottles) plus shipping and handeling every thirty days. You can't cancel because they never answer to give you the needed RMA# so you can return it. Something has to be done NOW please.
    Barbara Jacoboni 248-366-9925

4130 Mark Terrace
    Cleveland
    Ohio
    Phone: (216)991-1259

I ordered the free sample in April. I received the sample the week of April 8th. $88.00 was taken from my credit card on May 2. I called an complained and requested a refund to no avail. Now I need to get another debit card. There are 8- pages of complaints to date regarding the same problem happening to other people. what is going to be done about this?

6th of May, 2008
    Colon Smartcleanser.com
    7200 Vineland Ave Ste 212
    Sun Valley
    colonsmartcleanser.com

This is a scam. The product does not work.. I called the ph# listed on the product flyer and the recorded mesg gave the web address to access to cancel-when I tried that, it states no such web address.

• Ti
      6th of May, 2008

Ihave been calling them before the 14 day deadline and no answer, then i got charged 88.97 and did not get any product and then went on web site to cancel and there is no such web site, is there any thing i can do if i get charged again, please let me know

• Be
      7th of May, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I called for several days, each time being on hold "until the next available agent" could take my call...for over 30 minutes, and nobody ever answered. I even replied to the original email sent to me from the company when I started the trial offer. No reply ever came.
    After seeing the charge on my account, I called the bank to dispute it. I then had to cancel the card that the charge was associated with and order a new card. (this prevents them from putting any more charges through) The bank will usually provide you with a provisional credit for the same amount and the dispute can take up to 90 days. The bank will send you paperwork if more information is needed. Remember to save all your correspondence just in case you need to supply it with your dispute.

• Re
      8th of May, 2008
    colonsmart cleanser
    Louisiana
    colonsmartcleanser.com

I had a charge on my bank account I did not authorize, tried to call colonsmart and was put on hold for over 2 hours, this went on for 2 weeks, then I finally got through to them, and got a recording to use the website to cancel my order, but I never ordered anything. Now I am out $80, which I cannot spare. This is wrong!

9th of May, 2008
    colonsmart cleanser
    7200 Vineland Ave.ste 212
    Sun Valley
    Phone: 18887655557
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com

i order the free trial bottle of the colonsmart cleanse i paid for the s&h it was $4.99 i put it on my mastercard and they said you can cancle anytime i got them on the last day in april of 2008 i call them to cancle them because they didnt work on me they took out $88.97 off of my card without my permission i have call them and nooooooo one will answer the phone i email them and still cant get in touch with them they shouldnt be rippen people off i dont have a lot of money they should give it back to use that really piss me off...

• Pa
      10th of May, 2008
    Colonsmart Cleanser

One site offers you a prize if you try 3 different products - one is colonsmart cleanser. For 4.95 you get a sample and can cancel within 30 days. Even though you cancel via web site, they continue to 1) bill your credit card for 88.97 per month and 2) do not deliver and product. They do not answer the phone or response to emails.

13th of May, 2008

I ordered the free trial of colonsmart cleanser it said you can cancel anytime so i was going to cancel my order before the free trail was over i try to call them but no one will answer the phone i also email them but no one has email me back they sent to more bottles out i sent them back but they took $88.97 off of my card they need to pay me my money back i didt tell them to take money off of my card. Thank you carolyn phillips make them pay our money back to use its not right for them to rip off...

• Kw
    California

The free trial offer is a joke. You are charged for the next shipment before you can cancel the trial offer.

The online address you are directed to go to does not help you to cancel the order or ask questions.

This is a true fraud.

The phone number listed keeps you on hold forever and never transfers you to a live operater.

• So
    Crystal
    Minnesota
    Phone: 763-504-9188

I bought a trial 14 days colon cleanser, for $5.95 since then i never used it, but the company is charging me without sending any product, they're taking my money out of my account $88.97 without my consent please help i don't know what to do.

22nd of May, 2008
    Colon Smart Cleanser
    Phone: 18887655557

Called to cancel & it gives online instructions that don't work; called again and stayed on hold for over 30 minutes... Had to cancel my bank account.

• Co
      26th of May, 2008
    Kansas
    www.colonsmart.com

I received my free trial, but than after speaking with my Dr. before taking them, he informed that i was unable to due to health reasons. 3 days after receiving my free trial, I emailed the company twice requesting that they cancel my trial, and not continue to bill my debit card. I received NO response to my emails. When trying to reach them via telephone I also received NO response.(no answer several times). I have recently been debited $88.00, for #1 a product that I requested be canceled and #2 A product I don't even have in my possession. Thus being said it has caused many inconveniences let alone messed up my bank account.

Sounds fraudulent to me. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

• Li
      27th of May, 2008

5/27/08
    I'm having the same problem.
    I'm in the same situation as you.
    Have you had any luck?
    Did you ever call your credit card company to put a block on them charging any more fee(s) out of your creditcard account?
    I'm thinking of doing that right now.
    I just got my free trial offer this saturday.And i've been on the phone for over 1 hour and no one answers.I also go on their website to cancel and it did not give me no confirmation# or made me feel like it was ledgit.
    I just called my credit card company and got my creditcard acct cancelled before they start charging me left & right.
    I had advised the rep the reason why without her even asking.She understood and said the best thing was to cancel & get a new acct#.I should have know nothing is for free.It was too good to be true.

Thanks for posting your situation it gave light into my problem and made me act on it. Thanks again & take care.

• Co
      27th of May, 2008

I think this is a rip off. I only ordered one bottle and they keep sending me this stuff and charging me for it. I tried to cancel it but the internet site cannot be found and the number is useless.

28th of May, 2008
    Colon Smart
    Phone: 8887655557
    colonsmartcleanser/refunds.ph

Didnt order anything but free sample. Debited 88.98 from my account . product was returned and no money was credited.I have e-mailed billing several times still nothing

• Ju
      4th of Jun, 2008
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com

I had hit the button "free laptop", but to get this I had to buy 2 rewards-one of them being Colonsmart. I rec'd this product but my doctor told me not to take it, so I returned it in 5 days. 2 weeks later I get another pkg-refused that one. I get my credit card statement and this company had charged 89.95 for me signing up for my free laptop. You can't get a hold of this company- I've written to the free laptop company-no results. I've tried to dispute the claim on my credit card stmt, but they want more info than I have.

I didn't have any charge receipts, any anything else they wanted, so would not debit back this charge.