Marlo Furniture / STILL WAITING!!!!

1 725 Rockville PikeRockville, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: (301) 738-9000

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. I REPEAT...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE.

I am currently in the military and was diagnosed with cancer which caused me and my wife to be transfered from Germany to Maryland. We went to Marlo Furniture in Rockville and was helped buy James Wong. LET ME TELL U. HE MAY HAVE AN ASIAN ACCENT BUT HE CAN REALLY TALK A GOOD GAME. We purchased a living room set on June 26, 2008. Supposedly the set we purchased was in stock and delivery was set for June 13. NO DELIVERY WAS EVER MADE. We went personally to see what was wrong and James Wong told us that the furniture was delivered and the ticket was closed. Later on James had the nerve to tell me and my wife to our face that someone had called to cancel the order. This was totally not true. Then we were told that we would get our delivery by August 1st...NO DELIVERY. My wife and I went there personally again on August 4, 2008 to complain and once again, now James Wong told us that we would have the furniture towards the end of August. CAN WE SEE A TREND HERE???? I think I've said enough and hopefully people will read this and make a smart decision before buying from MARLO FURNITURE. Instead on focusing on healing, I have to worry about delivery dates and the frustrations Marlo Furniture is causing for my wife and I. THANKS MARLO :0)

Comments

• Me
      24th of Aug, 2008

You do not know the half. I manager there and the owner will take your money and send you crap. The junk and then do not take care of it and hide the damages from the customers.

He even expects the drivers slide the problems past you. I believe that the dollar store down the street has more quality. Believe me there is mucn much more that I could tell you as well as documented issues from that company.

You would better off building your own furniture out of milk creates!

• Ed
      1st of Aug, 2009
    Marlo Furniture - Awful service
    Marlo's Furniture
    marlofurniture.com

I purchase furniure from marlos in 2005, every since then it has been a living nightmare. The purchase was coffee table set and (2) over stuffed chairs. The cushion in the chairs are defective and the mangers know this. The first delivery the chair was had a hold in it and you could see the wood. On the second delivery the it was just like sitting in the frame work of the chairs. On the third delivery the same thing the cushion is defective and they refuse to give me another selection on furniture or refund my money.