Marlo Furniture / STILL WAITING!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. I REPEAT...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE.
I am currently in the military and was diagnosed with cancer which caused me and my wife to be transfered from Germany to Maryland. We went to Marlo Furniture in Rockville and was helped buy James Wong. LET ME TELL U. HE MAY HAVE AN ASIAN ACCENT BUT HE CAN REALLY TALK A GOOD GAME. We purchased a living room set on June 26, 2008. Supposedly the set we purchased was in stock and delivery was set for June 13. NO DELIVERY WAS EVER MADE. We went personally to see what was wrong and James Wong told us that the furniture was delivered and the ticket was closed. Later on James had the nerve to tell me and my wife to our face that someone had called to cancel the order. This was totally not true. Then we were told that we would get our delivery by August 1st...NO DELIVERY. My wife and I went there personally again on August 4, 2008 to complain and once again, now James Wong told us that we would have the furniture towards the end of August. CAN WE SEE A TREND HERE???? I think I've said enough and hopefully people will read this and make a smart decision before buying from MARLO FURNITURE. Instead on focusing on healing, I have to worry about delivery dates and the frustrations Marlo Furniture is causing for my wife and I. THANKS MARLO :0)
More Marlo Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Marlo Furniture - Marlo Furniture Alexandria - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING 
- Marlo Furniture - Beyond frustrated
- Marlo Furniture / Home Theatre Seating - Poor quality product!
- Marlo Furniture - No customer service
- Marlo Furniture - Warranty Fraud
- Marlo Furniture Company - will not repair delivery damage
- Marlo Furniture (Alexandria, VA) - fake leather sectional
- Marlo Furniture Company - Sales man approach 
- Marlo Furniture - 12 weeks and still no delivery
- Marlo Furniture - Not worth the discount