Marlo Furniture / Gas Rebate
Beware when they send you a reward for buying something. I purchased $1500 worth of furniture and was to receive a $100 gas card. No one at the store knew how it worked and told me I would receive something in the mail. After a couple of weeks, I was told I had to wait 12 weeks and it should show the gas rebate on my receipt. After 12 weeks nothing came so I called only to find out I was supposed to download a form online and send it in. No one at Marlos had the information to get the form and they would said they would call me back. No call came after a week so I called them back. I sent an email thinking I would get a reply, of course nothing. I called back again and after being on hold I finally received the form information only to find out it is void after 30 days of the furniture purchase. I have to now fight it out with Marlo so they hold up their end of this bargain.
More Marlo Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Marlo Furniture - Marlo Furniture Alexandria - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING 
- Marlo Furniture - STILL WAITING!!!! 
- Marlo Furniture - Beyond frustrated
- Marlo Furniture / Home Theatre Seating - Poor quality product!
- Marlo Furniture - No customer service
- Marlo Furniture Company - will not repair delivery damage
- Marlo Furniture (Alexandria, VA) - fake leather sectional
- Marlo Furniture Company - Sales man approach 
- Marlo Furniture - 12 weeks and still no delivery
- Marlo Furniture - Not worth the discount