Marlboro Gold Beyond / no menthol ball in the marlboro glod beyond cigarette

1 South Africa Review updated:

I only smoked Dunhill Switch but after having problem of the cigarettes not containing a menthol ball i decided to switch to Marlboro Gold Beyond yesterday, hoping to not have the same problem. The forth last cigarette in this packet (the first packet of this marlboro that I have bought after leaving the dunhill brand) did not contain a menthol ball. This is actually unacceptable. Cigarettes are just getting more expensive by the day and it looks to me like the quality is just getting worse. What is the point of buying cigarettes that have a menthol ball in the filter if you don't get what your paying for.

Za
Apr 12, 2013

Comments

• Pe
      18th of Sep, 2012

Double wrapper on filter

17th of Oct, 2013

those are very bad poisnous expired cigrette packs..i am so sick by smoking only one cigreete plz look at that problem and contact me 210-571-3869 (imran)

• Mk
      17th of Oct, 2013

They are cigarettes... They are poisonous... It says so on every pack you buy...

• Cr
      28th of Nov, 2013

I have been smoking marlboro for many years now and I just recently started smoking marlboro beyond because sometimes I like to switch to menthol but the last 20s I bought all of the iceballs where already popped this was very annoying.

• Ty
      30th of Jun, 2016

Hi
    I have bought numerous packets of Marlboro Gold beyond and only to find that there is no ball
    I smoke this cigarette due to the fact that it has a ball to push
    Seems like a waste of money
    Not happy I would expect this from cheaper brands