Marlboro FSC Cigs / fire safe crap

1 TX, United States Review updated:

This new fire safe crap is crap!!! I have been smoking for 25 years and dont plan on guiting, but this new cig is pissing me off to the point of quitting, (Or getting myself killed) my mediums are not staying lit or the cherry keeps falling off burning the floor or mostly the seat of my truck if I dont have an accident from putting out my seat I have to lite them 2-3 times during a smoke, they leave a nasty after taste in your mouth, I dont not see how this is safer, if we choose to smoke we should have the choice to purchase non fsc cigs, not have to pay for expensive crappy cigerettes!!

Comments

Ml
  30th of Jun, 2009

Totally and unanimously agreed. These FSC's are dangerous and they really suck! They almost make you want to quit! Conspiracy to make the whole county stop smoking. Hello Big Brother!!! I have been smoking for 23 years and am now quitting as of Jan 1st with my wife. I am quitting because I have to because these things are crap. How am I going to deal with it? I am thinking about when I can sue the government an tobacco companies for 1) Not notifying us, 2) Not testing it, 3) Putting an unsafe product out...and 4) Just getting revenge for them doing something like this to us "free citizens".

How dare they!!!

Please visit this site to sign the repeal fire safe cigarette laws petition. Almost 5000 signatures.

www.thepetitionsite.com/1/repeal-fire-safe-cigarette-laws

10, 000 needed and they will repeal the law!!!

Mi
  26th of Jul, 2009

These FSC cigarettes are the worst thing that has happened to cigarettes... You have to Suck Harder, They keep going OUT and they taste completely different...
Why were we NOT INFORMED??????
I am really Pissed!