Marlboro / cigarettes

Belton, MO, United States Review updated:

I am not sure the change ya'll made here a few years back with the way ya'll wrap your cigarettes but they go out easily . Which I understand due to fire protection. But now the cherries fall off easier and more frequently. I have more burn marks are my arms and legs and in my vehicle seats now than I ever have had in 15 years before that change. Please find a way to stop this from happening. Your new fire proof cigs are now more apt to start a fire than ever before.

Tr
Sep 22, 2017

Comments

• Ak
      Sep 29, 2017

My cigarettes burn lopsided, thus making a huge part of the tobacco and cherry fall off. I've burnt my pants, my couch, my car, constantly. I also need to puff 4 or 5 times before I inhale a normal drag, by that point half the cigarette is gone and there's two 2-3 centimeters of smoldering cherry. This is every single cigarette, I've tried packing them better, I've tried not packing them at all, still burning lopsided, cherry always falling on my furniture. It's been so disappointing lately. I hate these FSC cigarettes. They are downright dangerous.