Marlboro Cigarettes / half empty cigarettes

My complaint is from a consumer point of view. I recently purchased a pack of Marlboro mediums and over half of the cigarettes in it were short on tobacco. One was over a quarter of the way empty. I have been a Marlboro smoker for 12 years and don't want to smoke anything else but this has happened a couple of times to me now. Is there anything that can be done about this to make it right? Thank you.

Comments

• Sd
      5th of May, 2009

Last 2 weeks... my marlboro cigarettes... not as much tobacco, they burn funny, don't taste right, dry... terrible! What is going on?

• Do
      5th of May, 2009

When there is an overstock of unsold cigarettes they will re-process them and re-sell them. Usually this is noticed with the 'buy 1 get one free' special, but sometimes with standalone packs as well. they are just old and stale. try switching stores for a bit. i find drugstores to have the freshest cigs for some reason.

• Ra
      17th of Jul, 2013

I smoke a pack a day and there not cheap so I'm very upset to find that's this is the third time I've bought a pack and a few of the cigarettes are missing the filters :(

• Re
      3rd of Feb, 2016

I recently bought a carton of full flavor menthols I am on pack 8 of 10 and ever pack has been very stall I've smoked marlboros for 15 years and I'm highly disappointed because they are not cheap and to have every lack satle

• Sp
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Marlboro - Marlboro beyond blue
    South Africa

I have purchased a couple of boxes sigarretes and more than once I have found hard pieces of tabacco in my sigarette when I light it. I believe that it is poor quality that is being sold. Please can you fix it.

• Cr
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Marlboro - Recently bought a damaged product. My email is vestalcraig7@gmail.com
    Mabank
    Texas

I recently bought three packs of Marlboro Special Blend full flavor 100s. The first pack i opened was in good condition. There was no damage to the pack itself, but inside after opening, i find that half my cigarettes in the pack are wrinkled and torn. I have never had problem with your product and i figure these things happen. Please contact me

• We
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Marlboro - Not a complaint
    Pelahatchie, Mississippi

This is not a complaint it's more like a question my Marlboro Special Blend lights box black on the inside did I win something I don't know just thought it was weird

• V0
    Marlboro - Everything
    Singapore

Hi Marlboro can u introduce 10 stick packs for those casual smokers so we don't have to feel obligated to smoke the entire 20stick packs

• Ke
    Marlboro - Marlboro black 100's
    Bridge City
    Texas

The cigarettes were all torn at the bottom as though they were stuck to the bottom of the box. I would also like to reset my information on their website. I had joined years ago and don't have the same info and it will not let me create a new one.

• Ri
    Marlboro - Marlboro: Reds kings pack full flavor
    Salt Lake City
    Utah

Well I was just wondering if everybody goes out and urinates on the tobbacco leaves that are designated for the Marlboro Reds kings packs. I spend $8 on 1 pack everyday. Is there anyway that some of the billions of dollars that are spent with your company yearly can be used to prevent people from urinating on those tobacco leaves?

• Ha
    Marlboro - Your advertisement
    Clacton-on-Sea
    England, East Anglia
    United Kingdom

Hi Marlboro Gold,

Your advertisement suggests that women can not be complete without a child.

I am severely effected by this decision.

Woman should not be discriminated by the fact they can have children and their fertility will be effected. Men are also effected by this choice and not just women.

Hanna Saunders

• De
    Marlboro - Marlboro red
    Auckland
    New Zealand

Been smoking these for 39 years never had a bad smoke until not only have you changed the packet colour to brown.. but the cigarette does not taste the same. And it even has a201 on the cigarette and not Marlboro.
    Why the change in taste? Why the change in packet colour? And why the a201 written on the cigarette?

• Vz
    Marlboro - Marlboro Red 100s
    Marshfield
    Massachusetts

I bought a pack of Marlboro Reds 100's, and everyone that I have smoked has a burning glue taste. I have never had a problem before with Marlboro, but I should not have to buy a pack of cigarettes for $8 and not even be able to smoke them because they taste like a glue.

Marlboro - Blue 72's
    Kansas City
    Kansas

I don't know why you just continued blue 72s. But all of your other menthol cigarettes taste like [censored]... Bring them back.

• Aa
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Marlboro - all type, albabtain in kuwait
    Kuwait

He refuse to sell segirates for 3 monthes now, becouse he want to rise the price, althouth he rise the price 4 times in 2 years. Please help this can not be happing.

• Mi
    Marlboro - Marlboro reds
    Cordova
    Alaska

Task like the pack of Marlboro reds had perform in the cigarette

Marlboro - Cigarettes
    Manchester
    California

The baccer was falling out of some of the cigarettes. I had recently bought a carton. While I was smoking the fire would fall out and almost burnt me. Really was an inconvenience when I was driving and almost wrecked trying to contain the 🔥

Marlboro - Marlboro
    Ardmore
    Oklahoma

I purchased 2 cartons and thhe tobacco was so dried up it just fell out of the cigarettes

• Ar
    Marlboro Reds - Marlboro
    Saint Louis
    Missouri

The cigs have changed for the worse. The cig goes out while smoking it, runs down the side. And the after taste tastes horrible leaves a horrible stale taste. Use to be the best flavor pulling a new pack from the freezer the first drag would be so smooth with great flavor now just tastes like a stale cheap cig changing brands

• Co
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Marlboro - Marlboro menthol pack
    St Augustine Florida

I got a Marlboro menthol pack and it does not look up to standards at look my cigarettes won't hold in there right. I don't smoke that many cigarettes at a time and having a pack like this isn't pleasant at all. I really think you guy need to fix this issue and make sure each pack is right and up to standards.