Mark's Auto Repair / Ripped off by Mark's Auto Repair

They charged me $75.00 to run a 10 second engine dsiagnotic, which ALL Auto Zones, Ford Dealerships,
Meineke, Greasemonkeys Amoco, Carquest, Advance Auto does for free. He saw my out of state tag and ripped me.

Complaint ID#: [protected]
Business Name: Mark's Auto Repair,
Choctaw , Oklahoma
Thank you for contacting the Better Business Bureau about your dispute. We have attempted to contact the company at the following address:

11421 Ne 23rd St
Choctaw, OK 73020

We regret to inform you the mail we sent to the business was returned as UNDELIVERABLE or they are no longer in business.

If you can provide a current mailing address for the company we will be happy to try to assist you again. You can provide this information or view a summary of this case by clicking here.

Sincerly,
Courtney Hunterpar Director of Operations
BBB Complaint Department
chunterbbb@coxinet.net

11421 Ne 23rd St, Choctaw, OK - (405) 769-6923Directions - Write a review

Mark's Machine Shop
11417 Ne 23rd St, Choctaw, OK - (405) 769-6927Directions - Write a review

also...http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3720103162

The company has not responded to the Bureau to date. If you have heard from the company please contact the BBB at chunterbbb@coxinet.net.

In cases involving BBB Members, independent arbitration may be available to resolve a complaint when ordinary dispute resolution efforts have not succeeded. Please contact us if you would like to explore this option.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to keep up with the progress of this complaint.

Click here to go directly to your complaint.

Sincerely,

Courtney Hunter
Director of Operations
BBB Complaint Department
chunterbbb@coxinet.net

Br

Comments

• St
      10th of Jan, 2009

Gee ...poeple should start opening bussiness to serve you. Everything should bee free for you. This man should have just stoped his busy schedule ignored his customers, paid his employees, rent, electricity, morgage,

just to help you. You're what's wrong with the world today.

• Ra
      29th of Apr, 2010

so, just to make sure that i follow your logic, and i do use this term loosely in your case. the machine (snap-on solus) i use to retrieve/diagnose computer codes for a vehicle cost me roughly $10, 000.00 (w/o accounting for the regular updates), ... and your thoughts are that i should diagnose any random vehicle that pulls up into my driveway, ... FOR FREE ! ! !

in other words, the equipment that i purchase to do the work that i do in order to feed my children and put a roof over their heads, should be at your disposal free of charge?

• Na
      4th of Sep, 2010

The complainers should be great full for mechanics. It's not an easy job to do and our hands can prove that. The complainer forgot to mention what kind of diagnosis he/she wanted. Autozone and places do the check engine light yes that is free but, to do an actual engine diagnosis is not free. And to read and understand what the diagnosis says is not easy to learn. But if you want to do the work yourself go for it by all means. That way the mechanics save face and won't have to be responsible if you yourself mess up. But the 75.oo fee yeah... Last time I checked it was 40.00 so yeah that person did rip you off.

• Br

11421 Ne 23rd St
    Choctaw, OK 73020

• Jk
      18th of Jul, 2011

So why didn't you go to a Auto Zone, Ford Dealership, Meineke, Greasemonkey, Amoco, Carquest, or Advance Auto?

They are all over the USA.