Marks and Spencers / Food Order Service - Unable to Use Vouchers
I kept some gift vouchers this year for Marks and Spencers, specifically to purchase food for Christmas dinner. The voucher clearly states that it can be used for food and drink. Today I have attempted to order food from one of the Marks and Spencer outlets (using the christmas order form) and was clearly told that the till could not accept vouchers as a deposit for our Christmas dinner. I have spoken to someone at head office and she was not able to comment about this initially and had to contact the store directly. She has since called me back and now advised me that I need to pay by either cash or card. Apparently the order book says that vouchers cannot be used. This obviously contradicts the back of the gift voucher? Poor communication and bad customer service.
I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience?
More Marks and Spencers Complaints & Reviews
- Marks & Spencer Online - Misleading information 
- Marks & Spencer Vouchers - see below 
- Marks and Spencer - This is not just bad service. This is M&S bad service 
- Marks and Spencer - I will not order off them again! 
- Marks&spencer Uae-Abu Dhabi - cancellation of labor card
- Marks and Spencer - chicken & vegetable soup (with hardly any chicken)
- Marks and Spencer - don't use them
- Marks and Spencer - Charge for carrier bag for raw chicken
- Marks and Spencer - Padstow extending table
- Marks & Spencer - in-store cafe pricing