Marks And Morgan Jewelers / Lost/Stolen Wedding Ring

1 Midlothian VAMidlothian VA, VA, United States

Along with the lady above my wedding ring was also one that was "lost" on the 23rd of April 2009. After being told that it was lost by UPS and i was not allowed to get the tracking # i did research on my own. I think she thought flashing new diamonds in my face would shut me up but i am not done yet. I am upset beyond the word. The manager of the store at Marks and Morgan told me the whole time it was "lost in transit" but yet so willing to offer me a replacement ring the very same day. Which i also felt was very strange and brought up many red flags. There is no price tag you can place on something so meaningful. I had a 5 stone ring and one of the stones was given to me by my husband when i was 16yrs old as a promise ring and we have added to it ever since then. After digging a little and calling Jared and Marks and Morgan HQ i found out that the manager in FACT signed for the package herself on April 23rd at 9.58AM. after she told me that it was lost she looked me in the face and lied to me. i talked to her district manager and explained my concern with the whole situation and how i was being treated and lied too and she herself told me all they could do is give me 10% above the amount paid for my original items. i took the police up there with me on two seperate occassions once on the 24th and yesterday the 29th. they have informed me that it is not criminal but how do they know as they are not willing to dig for me at all. i am heart broken and sickened that at this point i feel my ring has been taken from me forever. they were never "re-shipped" back out to UPS as they were telling me either... they are either in that store which i had them strip down yesterday the 29th or someone is being dishonest. My ring was promised to be done and back on the 15th of April and since then i have getting the run around. At this point i am not sure what to do... i feel like my hands are tied. I have been told one thing after another and non of which have been true or honest conversations. At this point i am not sure what to believe... i know what i believe in my heart to be the true situation, but again how am i supposed to think with being lied too all this time? Please tell everyone you know to NEVER go there and support this kind of business.

More Marks And Morgan Jewelers Complaints & Reviews