Marketxplorer.com / Do NOT PAY

1 Natanya – Israel, Israel Review updated:

On March 2010, I finished a translator job for Marketxplorer.com, the owner John Smith (his real name is Itskhak Harouni) never send me my payment and he never sent the payment despite the many emails and messages sent to him. In this way He refuses to pay me the invoice I have sent many times for work performed for him and I know that work was claimed by far. I've seen lately has been hiring people for oDesk. This person DOES NOT PAY

Bl

Comments

• Is
      12th of Jan, 2011

I am isak harouni and wish to know who you are and how much i ow you to set this complain. Thanks

• Ju
      15th of Feb, 2011

Juliette
    I am marketxplorer translator for french language. i never had problem with this person. he is very kind and available, always pay in time and in some cases give an extra for the work done.

• Bl
      14th of Oct, 2011

Mr. Itskhak Harouni, Marketxplorer's owner, contact me and pay me only part of the total amount that he owe me and tell me that this complains are affecting his bussiness and ask me delete all the complains. After a month he open a dispute in paypal asking to send back the money saying that I did not do my job. I sent proof to paypal and they found that I was right.
    Later I´ll upload some pictures with those proofs.

PD: Juliette is Mr. Harouni's wife

• Si
      2nd of Jun, 2015

In march 2015 I've provided translations of Forex content to M. Isak Harouni, CEO of the company Marketxplorer, after multiple chases I still haven't been paid as of june 2015, I haven't received the payment of 150 USD I was due. I don't recommend working with M. Harouni nor his company Marketxplorer, he's a very slow payer and very hard to contact once he gets his translation material delivered.