Marketing Survey Center / Fraudulent payment and scam artists

This company is fake and scams people who are seeking honest employment out of money. I was first contacted on January 9, 2010 by MSC - Marketing Survey Center. They were recruiting for secret/mystery shoppers. I had been seeking employment for some time and their contact seemed like another résumé inquiry. I was even required to send in my resume and fill-out an application. They sent a check for with specific instructions on which stores to visit, how to fill-out the surveys, and what money to spend at each place. One of the surveys was to be conducted at a Western Union, where a certain amount of money was to be wired. The check bounced and sent my account into a major negative status. I contacted MSC by email to tell them about the check and was told I would be reimbursed by February 9, 2010. When then didnt happen, my further attempts were completely ignored. My bank account is still in the negative and is now closed. I am embarrassed that I was scammed and am a victim of fraud. Pass along this information and don't let it happen to you!

Si

Comments

• Bo
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Marketing Survey Center - Fraudulent scam artists
    Marketing Survey Center

I was first contacted by email from a company called MSC - Marketing Survey Center. They were recruiting for secret/mystery shoppers. I had been seeking employment for some time and their contact seemed like another résumé inquiry. I was even required to send in my resume and fill-out an application. They sent a check for with specific instructions on which stores to visit, how to fill-out the surveys, and what money to spend at each place. One of the surveys was to be conducted at a Western Union, where a certain amount of money was to be wired. The check bounced and sent my account into a major negative status. I contacted MSC by email to tell them about the check and was told I would be reimbursed by February 9, 2010. When then didn’t happen, my further attempts were completely ignored. My bank account is still in the negative and is now closed. I am embarrassed that I was scammed and am a victim of fraud. I need advice on how to get these fund return and would like this company to be investigated for their wrong-doings.