Markethere.com / Avoid doing business with them

I bough a real estate scripts from the owner of markethere.com on Ebay in august 2010. The scripts sound great. After, i bough it, Markethere.com installed the script on my hosting company (GoDaddy). As thing where done, a lot of the script feature didn't work properly. The owner told me he was gonna fixed thoses issues. As he fixed something, something else just stop working properly. Then Markethere told me that he was gonna had new modules to the scripts...but, he forgot to mention, it was a never ending story his script. The owner of Markethere also lies about who he is and what he does. Since, the script still wasnt working after 2 months, i asked to be refund. Markethere never wanted to refund me, even if they ofter a "100% satisfaction guarantee". The may tell you, but they won t honor their own policy. so, i gave Markethere another chance to fixed his script...after 7 months of getting lies for Markethere.com, i add enough of his $#*! and asked for a refund again. They still won t refund me. They charged me $40 for a non-working script and $100 to do customizing to the script. 1. his script don t work like his description. 2. he sells his scripts with false description. 3. he dont honor his Satisfaction guarantee policy. 4. he won t refund.

Since, Markethere has treated me.

Markethere.com sells his scripts on his site and on Ebay.

BE AWARE OF THEM. MARKETHERE ARE SCAMMER. THEY ARE JUST AFTER YOUR MONEY. THEY CAN DO THEIR WORK. THE OWNER IS JUST A BIG TALKER.

AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH MARKETHERE.COM THE SCRIPS ARE SCRAPS LIKE THE OWNER IS $#*!!

Kl

Comments

• Bo
      30th of Sep, 2011

They're a decent company. They helped me out a lot with the script. I think this guy is the problem. I can even show you my website that is working perfectly.

30th of Sep, 2011

They're a very decent company. They helped me out a lot with the script. I can even show you my website so you can check if it's working or not. I think this guy is the problem who has trying to hurt business. I do not aggree with this guy.

30th of Sep, 2011

You bought a script for $40 and you expect it to be like realtor.com? Oh come on, you got to be kidding me. Even though the price is cheap, the script has all the main functions for a real estate agent to run their business. These kinds of websites cost around thousand dollars.