MarketBill.com / Rip off!

1 MD, United States Review updated:

This company offered a pdf editor that does not work. It crashes every time you try to edit a pdf. There was supposed to be a 7 day trial. I canceled the "membership" within 7 minutes. They have only a helpdesk ticket system where you can submit complaints. They hem and haw and won't cancel the account. After numerous back and forth they are going to cancel my account and only charge me $9.95 for processing.

Tight little plan with their pockets in mind -- smells of scam from beginning to end. Beware.

Comments

• Ri
      21st of Feb, 2008

I accidently subscribed to Google Earth and paid £88.87 I did not realise how much the subscription was and wish to cancel this under the 7 day cancellation policy. I am finding it very difficult to contact anyone at Marketbill to complete this cancellation they keep saying our email address is not recognised but this is the only email address we have we cannot contact them by phone and feel that this is a complete rip off. Any company that we have purchased goods from in the past has always been contactable. It seems that Marketbill do not recognise my email address when it comes to cancelling the subscription but recognised it when taking the money for it. I will keep trying to contact them everyday to get my money back. I am totally disgusted with Marketbill's way of conducting business. Richard Gibson.

• We
      16th of Jul, 2008

We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with your membership. While there have been a few glitches within the system we are doing our best to fix all matters. If you are having problems logging in, downloading, installing or using your program, we can and will offer you complete technical support.
    Concerning any processing fee, this fee was clearly stated during the sign up process as well as in the Terms & Conditions in which you have to read, and of course agree to before you can submit your order.
    Please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for log in issues or other concerns. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account, ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com
    Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

• Cu
      7th of Jan, 2010

Customer Service is Here To Help!

We are posting here in order to assist you in resolving any issues. As we pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service, we invite you to please use the link below in order to contact our team directly. We assure you that we will provide an appropriate response in a timely manner.

Looking forward to assisting you!

Best regards,