MarketBill` / Appalling service and a rip off!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Having paid for one year use of their conversion software I found that it is impossible to use. Despite several emails, all that I have received is 20 pages of how to use the software. To add insult to injury their software didn't even download properly. Their guarantee is worthless and i haven't even received the courtesy of a reply to my request for the return of my money.

This is a site to be avoided!

Comments

• Mi
      5th of Apr, 2008

You have no true avenue of access to them. You can issue one ticket at a time which you can reply one time to and then it is closed. They say that you can call but give you no number. I am waiting to see if my cancellation is successful or not.

• We
      16th of Jul, 2008

We apologize if you have experienced difficulties with your membership. While there were a few glitches in the software, our technicians have been working hard to perfect the software. I am confident that together we can make sure you are happy with your membership.
    If you have any technical issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com
    Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

• Cu
      7th of Jan, 2010

Customer Service is Here To Help!

We are posting here in order to assist you in resolving any issues. As we pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service, we invite you to please use the link below in order to contact our team directly. We assure you that we will provide an appropriate response in a timely manner.

Looking forward to assisting you!

Best regards,