Mark Walker Community Manager And Board Of Directors / No freedoms

Jul 17, 2015
Property Management but Social reform more like it
This man along with the board of directors at Potomac Green has caused so many people to move. He has an air about him talks down to you, yells at you how can this man be employed if I did just some of things he does I would be fired. First he and Board of Directors are suppose to take care of the Public areas now they are telling you if you have a maintenance person over to your house and oil is on the drive way you have to have it redone. Homes are for living not showing off like a museum. We have 20 home for sale now in the community because of him and the board of directors they have closed meeting to vote on issues that you have no say over but are held liable for. This is not how it is done in American we have ways to adopt legislation that is stated properly in the constitution. You are fined for freedom of speech. If I hadn't arleady purchased I would move and am seriously thinking of doing that. I would stay away from Potomac Green as it is very toxic. As long as first service is managing it. We don't need HOA's that do not listen to the people.