Mark Crutchfield / Scam and cheating

Attorney Mark E. Crutchfield of New York City signed separate contracts with my partner and I took our money and was never heard from again! Then learned he has done this to many many people and multiple complaints have been filed about him.

Hopefully he will soon be disbarred and won;t be able to scam anyone else. he advertises on Craig's list and other places and has "offices" in Brooklyn and Manhattan. Claims to do a lot of work for wronged NYC tenants.

Stay away! If you are a victim too complain to the Grievance Committee as we did already.

Va

Comments

• Ak
      10th of Jun, 2009

I agree with everything you say in your complain and there is more about this con artist. Here is a brief summary of what Mark Crutchfield did to me.

I subleased him my apt in Jan 2009 until May 20th, 2009 and since Feb until now has not paid any rent. I filed an eviction suit and soon he will be gone. He acted fraudulently when his signed the lease ( that he prepared himself) with the intention of not paying me and trying to stay in my apt as long as the antiquated housing law allows, effectively becoming a squatter in my apt. I have a 4 yr old child with whom i have no place to live now. Mark knows that and does not want to leave my apt until I force him out by court. He owes me a lot of money and I'm will try to disappear soon. He is a Harvard educated lawyer, currently suspended and soon to be disbarred.

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR HIM PLESE LET ME KNOW. MY TEL NR IS 646-263-9690.

TOGETHER WE CAN HUNT HIM DOWN AND BRING HIM TO JUSTICE.

• Ac
      14th of May, 2010

So Mr. K and others?

Whatever came of this fellow? Did you at least get a judgment or your money from him?

• Bi
      23rd of Dec, 2017

Mr Crutchfield did some legal work for me over a decade ago. There were no issues or problems. It was a simple bankruptcy. I tried calling him and see his numbers are disconnected and now I am reading all these horrible stories on Google. Its so sad to see all this. I cant imagine why a Harvard educated lawyer would do this and throw it all away. I cant see him as a scammer. For the few thousands of dollars he may have made with these scam allegations, why would he throw away a legal career worth millions???? There MUST be something more to the story. My gut tells me a serious medical condition. ITs just shocking to read these things. I hope all is well with him