Mariposa Store in Spokane Valley Mall / Terrible costumer service, dresses have quality issues

1 United States

Mariposa store in Spokane Valley Mall. They sell dresses.It was my first experience with the store. I bought a dress and at the time of checking out sales person burbled something about 15 days return after she checked me out. I had to return dress back to a store because I couldn't wear it to an event for a reason. When I came back another sales person told me that this dress is exchange only. I never been told by an associate who checked me out that this is an exchange only. But my receipt said that it was. I was telling them that I couldn't even understand the associate, they checked and told me the girl was new to the store so they sorry but they can't do anything about it.

I asked for their manager's phone number. Called and left messages twice but no reply. I definitely will not visit this store again nor recommend it to anyone. Customer service is terrible and dresses have quality issues though it is very expensive dresses.