Mario Michele Studio / Bad service

55 East Ridgewood AveRichwood, NJ, United States Review updated:

Mario Michele Studio were contracted to provide photo and video services on our wedding day-July 7th 2006. They were paid in full prior to our wedding day. Of the total $7400 paid up front $1850 was considered payment for our wedding video. We still don't have it. We have made several attempts to contact them in the last year. They continue to make excuses or simply don't return our phone calls. It's been over two years. We want our video and at this point feel we should be reimbursed for part of our fee.
Va

More Mario Michele Studio Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Je
  26th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My girlfriend used this company and 3 years later, no proofs just a low rez cd . no internet proofing and still not even a hint of their video!!! They just email their clients to avoid facing the music!! save your $8, 000 and hire a real professional
Ja
  17th of Jun, 2009
I am also still waiting after 2 years for my wedding albums. ALSO, they seem to have made an album of my wedding for their advertisement. At least someone is looking at my pictures...not me though! For the high prices they have, I recommend no one using their services!!!
Nj
  21st of Jul, 2009
I came across your complaint online. I am an attorney in New Jersey and I currently represent an individual who is having problems with this photographer. I am already in the process of preparing a lawsuit against this photographer on my client's behalf.

Feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss your matter and evaluate whether you may have a cause of action against this company.

Sachin Gupta, Esq.