Comments

4th of Mar, 2010

Hi Elaine,
    I got married oct. 2007 and I have yet to recieve my album or video. I was wondering what you had to do or what lawyer you used to win over the claim. I also heard that the company has been taken over by the state. If you could please help me out and email any information you have i would greatly appreicate. Email: antonella.caruso@yahoo.com...Thanks Antonella

23rd of Mar, 2010

I'm in the same boat..if you can please email me any information I would appreciate it..angeia517@aol.com

Thanks Angela

• Pe
      25th of Mar, 2010

Sorry to tell you all that I got a letter of notice of Bankruptcy regarding Mario Michele Studio, and I still don't have my wedding video, nor do I have the baby pictures we gave to them in order for them to produce the video clips. A real disappointment... anyone have any ideas??

Looks like they did us all in

• Je
      16th of Apr, 2010

We are in the same boat...angry and heart broken. We paid them alot of money and never received our album. I received the same letter saying that the company went bankrupt and plan to attend a court hearing in newark on 4/22 in order to find out what is going on. We were promised that our album would be in "any day" but I doubt that the company ever even submitted it for production.

I cannot believe that the law protects fraudulent companies while it does nothing to protect the consumers they rob! I am angry, disappointed and sad to say the least. Hope to see everyone who got screwed at the court hearing on the 22nd...i think it starts at 1:00.

jenn m.

18th of May, 2010

We got married in May of 2008. We paid in full (big mistake). We only got our proofs and the wedding video (unedited). Lets hope we can get some of our money back. What a big mess.