Marine Park / Worst service ever

I orded online a Sony Vaio VGN-SZ110B with 2nd day delivery. On the next day Jeffrey (from MP SUPERSTORE) call me at my office and try to sell me other things that I didn't need. I refuse every thing, from extended warranty to memory upgrade. He ask me to hold-on, and after 5 minutes on hold and 20 minutes of B.S. conversation he told me that "sorry we don't have the item in stock, it should take 5 to 14 days to get it", I said no problem and he said hold on... more 5 minutes and he comes and told me that he is unable to complete the order because I didn't meet the computer requirement and he hill not charge my card.
I was looking at the feedbacks after that and I conclude that they do that with everybody that don't want buy "extra things". I don't recomend this company to anybody.

Ge

Comments

• Ki
      12th of Jan, 2009