Marina bay sand / Dealing business

May 20, 2015
Same as above
I was appalled by a recent encounter with one of sands employee in Singapore. Someone whom I hope Not to deal again with him.
Planning event for 25 years are my expertise almost half of my life. Sands as Luxury hotel in Vegas and new opening in Singapore, I was amazed of the building structure and holding event there was my intention and hope to impress my client.
Quotation given was not transparent and "rip off" should be the word there were many hidden cost up to $50, 000 after my event was over. Initial planning was horrendous with rushing to get sign the deal which I had no clue of the confirmed schedule event, threatened to release the space if I do not sign within the two weeks time frame. I was dum folded by the service rendered in Singapore luxury hotel. Never ever deal with such kind of sales guy name Sherman Loo whom I lost confidence having my event back to Singapore, wondered the organisation recruitment skill in large organisation. Ever coming back to marina bay sand; never ever.

I was mortified, and I am embarrassed to say that I was so dumbfounded by Jacob's rude behavior that I then left the store. I find it hard to believe that you would knowingly employ such a forgetful, abrasive, and unprofessional clerk.

I have no idea what has happened to my receipt, but I expect to complete my return for cash. I also would like an apology for how I was treated. Please let me know when I should come back to the store so things can be set right. I look forward to hearing from you within the next week.